Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DubiousCurvLoop

vs. Justice

Noticed there was no Justice thread, so I figured now would be a good time to create one, since everyone has their hands on +R now.

Does anyone have any insight on this matchup?

I've played it like....once.

I threw a lot of balls....the fire negated all of them...

Got to be careful when she has 50 meter, or she can punish ball setup when she's on the ground.

Seems that despite her lack of mobility, unless you gain the momentum somehow in keepaway, rushdown the way to go? I need to look more into her reversal options.

I need to look more into her reversal options.

SBT is kinda crappy IMO, but it does reliably beat lows (at least from what I've seen). Michael Blade is the god though, 9f start up and it has full invul from frame 1 afaik.

SBT is kinda crappy IMO, but it does reliably beat lows (at least from what I've seen). Michael Blade is the god though, 9f start up and it has full invul from frame 1 afaik.

Checking the frame data, SBT only protects Justice's lower body. Valk Arc (catch counter) only stops highs and mids and doesn't even catch until frame 9....ok then I was scared because of lack knowledge.

Get in and go ham people (Michael Blade is -14 on block, but it does have FRC if she has lots of meter).