Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP1.1] Tsubaki Video Thread (Updated 9/28/14)

OD black hole works like old black hole (except the pull is even stronger so characters that could delay roll>super can't). There's also combos Koko can do to leave herself far enough away from the corner that she can still do regular black hole. 

I don't know exactly how to feel knowing that the one Kuresu is fighting used to be the best Makoto.

Things I saw Kuresu have a huge problem dealing with is Koko's 6A.

Everybody and their mother has a problem with that 6A

At 21:25, did Tera Luna actually take advantage of the three frames of projectile guard point 22B has on the edge of the sword or did the Volante projectile disappear because he hit the doll with 22B?

It seems like Kid was late-teching through your j.236A oki a lot; Is there anything we can do to punish that?

No particular reason, 6A was probably the only option he had after 214D. And I think he wanted to avoid using an air ender, so that could be a reason.

But he could have went with 3CC though. It starts up faster than Tsubaki's awful overhead. I don't know, that 6A ender just seemed bizarre to me.

so when something like this comes up I recommend going into training mode and testing. 

it might be that if you 6a, full recover, and press some 2as, you will pick up any rolls or quick wakeups if they do them, reliably. if you don't test you won't know.