Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP1.1] Tsubaki Video Thread (Updated 9/28/14)

Why did Kuresu lose his cool against that Jin so badly? Is he still that annoying at this level of play? All of those mistimed DPs.

Jon did a sound job of stuffing Kuresu's jump in attempts, it's quite possible he got flustered.

Jin's normals are so much better than ours that it feels pretty annoying to fight him. He always seem (and does) to win in neutral, which can be frustrating.

Jon did a sound job of stuffing Kuresu's jump in attempts, it's quite possible he got flustered.

I always thought jump-ins were impossible against Jin so you just have to catch him grounded with a projectile/blade super or catch him doing something unsafe rather than actually trying to approach him at neutral.

Some players like to take chances and go in with j.5CC (me included). A lot of times you'll encounter a player who doesn't know they can stop it, but there are exceptions; as you saw, Jon stopped Kuresu every time. So it's all about preying on your opponents inexperience.

Time for the Litchi match is way off - should be 10:48, not 19:48 :)

So in the 4th round there, TL's Install "Combo" with the weird 214D thing. Deliberate reset gimmick, or lucky combo drop?

I'd guess a combo drop, it happened too fast for him to notice 236D not comboing

I'd guess a combo drop, it happened too fast for him to notice 236D not comboing

Well, my assumption was that if he did it deliberately, he MEANT for it to not combo.