Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION Gameplay Discussion Thread

As much as I'd love to see playable Akatsuki with Shiroe as an assist, Log Horizon is published by Enterbrain, not Dengeki, so there won't be any LH characters.

Does Log Horizon have their own Ariadust or something?

Beat me to it.

Yukina: A standard-type character who combines magic with physical attacks. She also has good reach thanks to her Sekkarou spear.

Rentarou: A power-type character who fights with his XD guns and Tendo-style martial arts. He can quickly deal a lot of damage by putting more force into his attacks and using its acceleration.

The support descriptions only mention what's on the pictures, and those should be clear enough.

There's more info on the Dengeki magazine just recently released... If anyone's able to translate it from there, it would be much appreciated. I think it mentions something about Rentaro's Varanium Bullets having some sort of effect on the opponent... I might be wrong.

This is where I'm supposed to post the scans and thank Kurushii:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/vdeet39bs3g06xv/228-229.png

That's a bit too much my current abilities, so I'd appreciate if anyone else can translate all of it. It does seem that Rentaro can inflict some status with his bullets (though its effects are not specified).

Does it say anything about more characters? I don't like the cast enough to buy the game as it is. Since it's a new sprite-based IP, I do understand a more limited roster size, i'm just not a fan of most of the characters chosen, as the major ones that interest me are Miyuki and Kirito (I hate Kirito as a character, but his playstyle looks fun, which has me conflicted).

Nope, nothing about the number of characters, just the date and a short blurb with the info we already know.

Well, between this latest roster update and Fall release, they got more than enough time to add more characters for the console version.

Awesome! We finally hear a console release date and it's a PS3 and Vita plat...interesting. It's a Japanese release at the moment, but I hope that it won't be region locked because I want to pre-order this game Amazon. And with a couple of DFC events being planned there's still time to add a bit more characters before the actual console release.

if Horizon's Ariadust has been added as console exclusives, her GP might be look like a Murakumo, if i'm not wrong and turns out true. :(

I wonder if we can see a console exclusive characters (not just main but also best supporting and villain characters, as well as 6 mid-boss guests that has been relate to Dengeki (such Akira since VF's ANV also 20th, i don't think he fits as final boss at all; Sakura Taisen may fits because of Dengeki's publishing and what i see so many female characters in that game; Sonic kinda too unique for human-like creature)

speaking of final boss in console, why am i thinking of WO (Warriors Orochi)'s titular character as the actual & better final boss?

Hopefully it has a better online than Aquapazza

by the way, any interesting Taiga video? nobody plays as her and all i found is videos of when she was recently released, played by some newbies and getting raped in the process, i hope she´s not bottom tier or something :gonk:

Hopefully it has a better online than Aquapazza

by the way, any interesting Taiga video? nobody plays as her and all i found is videos of when she was recently released, played by some newbies and getting raped in the process, i hope she´s not bottom tier or something :gonk:

ATHENA Nihonbashi's  Yunomi (their resident Miyako player in Melty Blood; pretty good) plays a decent Taiga: Shows up towards the end of this freeplay vid: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23912199

Beginning also has footage of rank 1 Miyuki, although "Kusoge Meister" drops a lot of combos...

so i have not been paying attention to this game as much as i should lol. from reading the last couple of stuff i think a jp release date has been announced or something but not an american one yet. is this true? also do people do combo videos for this game cause i can't find any of Asuna :(  thanks as always for the response.

so i have not been paying attention to this game as much as i should lol. from reading the last couple of stuff i think a jp release date has been announced or something but not an american one yet. is this true? also do people do combo videos for this game cause i can't find any of Asuna :(  thanks as always for the response.

Well if the game would be released in the US it would probably have less then half of the characters XD 

Combo videos aren't pretty scarce for the game however there is plenty of Asuna play in match videos, check out my channel. I've been neglecting time stamping because I upload while I sleep and I work double shifts like every day :( 

Combo videos aren't pretty scarce for the game however there is plenty of Asuna play in match videos, check out my channel. I've been neglecting time stamping because I upload while I sleep and I work double shifts like every day :(

Links? Taiga vids?

Why does no one play Taiga in the first place?

The character has only been out for roughly a month, alongside Miyuki. She's actually fairly popular but not as developed as the rest of the cast by DFC players.

I posted a Nicovideo link with Taiga footage from rank 7 Taiga - Yunomi earlier.

Links? Taiga vids?

combo video's are scarce * (sorry i was at work when i replied and typed too fast)

My YouTube is Tsuntenshi for video's, there hasnt been many Taigas since her release sadly.

combo video's are scarce * (sorry i was at work when i replied and typed too fast)

My YouTube is Tsuntenshi for video's, there hasnt been many Taigas since her release sadly.

That's weird. I have a collection of DFC videos and I see a decent chunk of Taiga videos. I often go to AbelcruEX or Gamecho for my DFC match updates and with the ones I've got I seen a few matches of her in some respective videos. 

That article mostly just describes all the playable characters, but there are some interesting tidbits to note.

- There's a screenshot showing a Sega NPC that I don't recognize.

- There's going to be cross-save between PS3 and Vita (nothing on cross-play, though).

- The only console-exclusive mode mentioned is Training, but they say that the fans of the original series should look forward to more reveals.

- No mention on whether or not we're getting any more characters.

Well, like I said, I don't recognize her, and I've never watched any story mode footage, so maybe?