Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION Gameplay Discussion Thread

Just looked at the games' cast for the first time. Miyuki Shiba it is. Can't wait. I'd have to pull that idea of her brother only being allowed to be with her out of her head first tho. 

Since I have no idea about those new chars... do you guys think there may be a chance to see a playable Spice & Wolf char? Like... Lawrence Craft (since we already got Horo) and his lethal attacks of economy explanation :kitty:

New version with Strike the Blood and Black Bullet characters the 24th.

Rentaro Movelist

6tBTjhv.png

What I can get from that is

Hold C (I think) - Inzen Genmeika
236A/B/C - Gunfire
214A - Homurakasen
214C - Rokuro Kabuto
AB - Kohaku Tensei
2AB - Unebiko Ryu
63214BC - Final Strike
AC - Terminal Horizon

I can't figure out what 214B, Aerial 214A/B/C, or 41236BC is. I think 41236BC is partly Inzen Kokutei.

EDIT - Yukina Movelist
nNsDmfI.png

236A/B/C - Wild Strike
214A/B/C - Aero (?) Strike
Both have followup actions by pressing A B or C.
Aerial 236A/B/C - Heavy Strike
AB - Twin Strike
41236BC - Strike the Blood
63214BC - Sacred Howling

2AB and BC are all in Kanji so can't figure those out.

Seth all over again i presume (Rentaro & Haru's VA)? It seems Rentaro is capable of doing solo combo perfectly without any assist. Look at his aerial rave for example.

My bet the guest characters like Akira Yuki & another one from different company will be the last one in arcade version, also set the 2 playable guests as mid-boss and needs a better final boss than Akira, while the other Dengeki almost forgotten series would be later added to console, as well as best supporting/villain characters, including the deutragonist of Shana, Yuuji Sakai. I mean, look at Under Night In-Birth, it got both Type-Moon's Sion (as Eltnum) & SUBTLE STYLE's Akatsuki. Speaking of another guest, Tecmo Koei will do since their Co-Op in developing DOA5, with Ryu Hayabusa (Assist: Momiji) can be the game's last guest candidate. & about boss, why was i thinking Warrior Orochi's titular villain as a better boss? Look at his god-like ability & his scythe. He can be like SNK Bosses

LarsMaster Im asking once again to keep your wish list to yourself. You're really asking for TOO much out of this game. 

Oh, so the new characters are already out? I thought when they were announced it was for some loketests or something, lol. That's pretty cool. 

Miyuki looks a bit OP with that full screen air unblockable Trump Card.

A bit offtopic, but I'm curious what the narrator says in character select screen:

"Choose your...???"

Huh, that's quite a lot, especially when compared to UNIEL.

Pretty happy about Kawada Mami singing for the game, she's one of my favorite artists.

Release date confirmed. November 13.

New trailer too.

Prices: 6980 yen for PS3 version, 6170 for Vita.

November 13 of this year. I've got this marked on my calendar, but the long wait sucks though. Oh well, good things come to those who wait and I can't wait. On that note: Isn't there some DFC event happening this month? I read about it on here, but don't remember. I wonder if between now until the release date that more characters would be added or considered either as console exclusive or DLC down the line.

If you'll all excuse me "salutes", I'm off to Amazon or other importing sites to see if pre-orders are happening. I just hope that this won't be region locked!

November 13 of this year. I've got this marked on my calendar, but the long wait sucks though. Oh well, good things come to those who wait and I can't wait. On that note: Isn't there some DFC event happening this month? I read about it on here, but don't remember. I wonder if between now until the release date that more characters would be added or considered either as console exclusive or DLC down the line.

If you'll all excuse me "salutes", I'm off to Amazon or other importing sites to see if pre-orders are happening. I just hope that this won't be region locked!

Pre-orders probably won't be allowed until the site you're pre-ordering from actually confirms the release date and price. As of now, the trailer with the release date is actually unlisted on Youtube so they may not open till tomorrow.

at the end of the trailler, "choose your envoy of hope"

The mystery has finally been solved.

Really looking forward to this game, don't know how good it's going to be, but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. Between this, UNIEL, P4U, and Xrd, there's a lot of fighting games to be played, it's gonna be a busy few months, that's for sure... 

Tnx for the mystery solve caiooa.

Can someone tell what's the current tier list? (including Miyuki,Taiga, Yukina and Rentarou)
As far as I know:
Tier List:
S: Kuroyukihime
A: Shana, Kirino,

A-: Kirito, Asuna
B: Tomoka, Railgun
C: Shizuo