Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION Gameplay Discussion Thread

Forget no playable Accelerator and Dokuro, there's no playable Izaya.

He's fucking IZAYA ORIHARA. He's the Terumi of Dengeki. He would be the troll savior that this game needs.

He's the Terumi of Dengeki.

This is good enough reason for me to not want it!

For Izaya. It's true

My calculation there's only more SAO, Durarara!! & TAnMI characters in this game

Maybe some Horizon characters will be assist as well

-|-v-'|- yah yah yah

And even more supports everyone wanted to see playable!

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/937/937167/

Damn...that's a pretty big letdown. Out of the three characters present in that link I wanted to see Accelerator being playable. Considering the fact that we have two of the heroines from Sword Art Online present it couldn't have hurt to add in another series character in the same respective series and roster, that being Misaka and I hoped Accelerator.

Now I fully understand why people always keep telling me to never get my hopes up. I should've listened but learned the hard way.

god the butt hurt in this thread is more annoying than Jump star all star. May been worst than KoF rooster butt hurt. Seriously at least their somewhat playable as support. It could have been worst. they could have been background sprites spectators, or you know..not in the game at all ( pity GGAC fan with xrd) 

I'm not saying people can;t have expectation but I feel its pointless to expect changes when seem to be routine at this point. their several prominent character who's been over shadow for one reason or another....so I say get use to it.

Oh, hey, someone's butthurt about people being butthurt. What a cruel world we live in.

I couldn't care less about Accel or Izaya being playable, but the game desperately needs characters like them: someone who catches your attention and makes you buy the game just to play as them. As of right now, the characters that excite people the most are the Sega cameos, not promotional inserts from the latest show. Don't complain about people caring too much about the roster if you don't want to see more posts like

Why does anyone want this game again?

First off, no the characters this game "needs" to draw players are the SAO characters.
Why are we talking about the Raildex characters instead of Dokuro? 

Also can we try to keep discussion productive please. Asking "why does anyone even want this game" is just asking for shit. It's fine to not want the game but what are you seriously trying to ask with this?

Why are we talking about the Raildex characters instead of Dokuro? 

Because no one can ever complain about her, and we don't have any specific info to chew on. For now, I expect that her moves deal lots of damage, but she heals your opponent afterwards.

I thought they said Dokuro chan would turn the game into MK. Ah well, still glad she's in in SOME capacity.

I was pretty uninterested in this game until I saw some Miyuki gameplay.  Not sure if she'll be enough to keep me interested in the game but I figure if nothing else, it will be something silly to play on the side.

defensive assist...nice.

While that's nothing new (Touma and Erio already act the same way), the fact that Accel hits them back if you hit Last Order is just great.

Dokuro-chan deals some extreme damage to both players. Sounds exciting!

And of course, Izaya just had to get a unique intro with Shizuo. Also, he manages to be the local Terumi even as an Assist.

New trailer looked pretty nice.  Just a month until the game's out.  Hopefully online is pretty decent.

Maybe we can make a skype group for this game for the purpose of match-making. Not sure how good the netcode is but even if it's great, being able to fight people close to you as opposed to people across the country is always better anyways.

Maybe we can make a skype group for this game for the purpose of match-making. Not sure how good the netcode is but even if it's great, being able to fight people close to you as opposed to people across the country is always better anyways.

I'd be down for that. Any way I can get more matches would always be a big help since I only personally know like, two people who are picking up the game.

I plan on hyping it up in a few groups I'm in just to try and grab people's attention anyways.

Kuroneko is good but there are better assist. The thing about petal oki (and Kouko oki since its close to the same idea) is you can just mash reflect guard to avoid the mixup (at the cost of some meter but meter is so easy to get in this game why not) and in neutral is sort of loses to other assists and most special moves. You can still make it work, you might not find a lot of video for it though.

Been following you on your youtube uploads, nice work!

1. Might be a dumb question but is Leisureland a famous arcade in Akihabara?
  2. Also how are you able to capture the feed directly from an arcade machine?
  3. How does each player's "GRADE" work?  Is it cumulative per player?  or is it cumulative per player per character (ie. a certain player's GRADE for Kirino would be different than their GRADE for Asuna)?

Keep up the good work!

Been following you on your youtube uploads, nice work!

1. Might be a dumb question but is Leisureland a famous arcade in Akihabara?
  2. Also how are you able to capture the feed directly from an arcade machine?
  3. How does each player's "GRADE" work?  Is it cumulative per player?  or is it cumulative per player per character (ie. a certain player's GRADE for Kirino would be different than their GRADE for Asuna)?

Keep up the good work!

1. Leisureland generally has the strongest players in FB made games such as UNIEL hence why I mainly only upload their footage

2. I get the matches from nico nico as they are uploaded, how they are captured on arcade machines I believe they have jacks for that a lot of arcades do streams like this

3. Grade is different per character used for that player 

Thank you, I'm trying my best ! If you have any suggestions/feedback don't hesitate to let me know ~! 

Thanks for the answers!

Is there any benefit to gaining Grade on the arcade machine (like unlocking those profile banners shown before a fight)?

Or it's just like your "EXP" of a certain character?

Also another question for anyone in this thread:

I have the physical Vita version preordered and was going to get the PS3 digital (on my JP PSN account).

However, Vita doesn't allow for multiple accounts (I only have my NA PSN account on it).

Does that mean there will be a problem with the cross-save feature?