Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UGCgamer

[Feb 6th, 2015] Under-Night Fridays at ULTIMATE GAMING CENTER IN North Hollywood, CA!

will be at ugc this fri at 7pm till closing will have UNIEL there.

Also will be running a tournament for p4a (4pm), (bbcp, gg +r and uniel) 7pm this sat more info click this link

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8938-august-2nd-arc-divide-monthly-saturday-tournaments-ggrbbcpunielp4a-ugc-north-hollywood/

will have casuals/tournaments next fri (8/15) for bbcp, uniel, virtual on (dreamcast, two tv screen setup no dual sticks), cvs2 and vsav. 

so the next UNF/CFF is going to be on 8/29

here is what the format of games will be like for tournaments
UNIEL
(Any arc sys work game if people show up) i will make guilty gear xx accent core plus r the next game

(Any game slot for CFF organizer choice)

vsav (if Rotanibor shows up with his ud cps2 board.)

and a random poverty game and this one will be capcom fighting jam

Sorry Guys the next Under Night Friday is moved to the 26th not the 12th Nos_talgic can't make it to the next event. He will be at UGC Saturday Sept 13th for Arc Divide and will provide p4U2 in the line up. Here's link for this event http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8938-september-13-2014-arc-divide-monthly-saturday-tournaments-ggrbbcpunielp4a-ugc-north-hollywoodca/

next time for under night fridays (10/10) will run p4au, gg+r, vsav and cvs2 (two setups single elimination). Can have hnk,uniel and random poverty games for casuals.

as of the schedule of my events at ugc will be a bit odd due to 37 reloaded major i will be attending and the rebel up dates which conflicts for the november arc divide tournament i was planning on running. So the dates for arc divide

oct 25th (during ugc charity event)
nov 8th (during warriors path)

For under night fridays/Classic fighters fridays

oct 24th (only casuals no tournaments)
nov 7th (only casuals no tournaments)
nov 21st (only Classic fighters games for tournaments)

as the time flies i will be having dengeki bunko fighting climax and GG xrd

my time is done to be the t.o. for ugc but my legacy still continues and I will still be the moderator for UGC dustloop pages. The next event will be on Jan 2nd (UNF)

Your new t.o'.s for unf will be a team consist of CD ages (poverty games), Rotanibor (for VSAV, Kof 98um fe and etc.) and Mike Z (for skull girls, guilty gear and other anime games) .

Your new t.o's for arc divide monthly saturday events will be a team consist of Hellfromabove and Jyosua.

i was getting complaints about the under night fridays event not serving games like persona 4 arena ultimax, Blazblue Chronopantasma, Under night in birth exe late or even Guilty Gear Xrd which most people like to play Guilty Gear +R and VSAV. If anyone willing to be the tournament organizer for those other games except (GG+R and VSAV) hit me up and I can arrange something.

Wednesday weeklies will be starting on the 4th of February. Jyosua will be updating the first post to reflect the date for the monthly. Or you can come feb 6th too but might be a less xrd crowd for fridays due to people still playing +r still instead of xrd lol.