Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 2) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup!

Sorry to hear double S, well nonetheless do your best.^_^ Sorry for the mixup

UPDATE: I can confirm that a PSN card will be awarded to the winner as a prize, the amount is TBD at this time however.

i hope it isn't i havent learned any one char yet. i plan to try noel today but i also know ragna, litchi, terumi and others

If you're asking are there any banned characters I can confirm that no there is none, all characters are allowed.

Here's the brackets, so far

I'm also going to be making a check in post so other players update other players when their match is up if they cannot watch the stream. Any questions please feel free!

Meh I want to get better, is there still time for me to get in this? (Psn should be in sig)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Kool:D ill be sure to tell ahead of time if I cannot enter, but I should be okay for the 5th

If you're asking are there any banned characters I can confirm that no there is none, all characters are allowed.

Sorry for confusion, i'm not asking about banned.

As in character lock, the first character you use = the only one you use the entire tournament.

Ohhhhh okay. You can all relax this tournament is not character locked.^_^

Another update I've created a new PSN exclusively for the OFGC, and this tournament in general, you all should have gotten the invite: Nerd455-OFGC.

Um nerd I might be able to play, my buttons got messed up

Another update I've created a new PSN exclusively for the OFGC, and this tournament in general, you all should have gotten the invite: Nerd455-OFGC.

I have a friend who wants to take my spot (psn pacoveli) he wants to know when my match would be

Sorry to hear that, okay I'll add him in your place. And I'll let him know.

I have a new PSN for this tournament and such for the chat room I'm putting you all in as well as the check in post I'm making. For those who do not accept my invite or don't see the posts on GF/DL. That does not mean I automatically will assume that you're a no show. I'll still send the invite regardless if your match is up.^_^

Nerd455-OFGC

I know it's a bit late, but can I still get in on this? PSN: RWAAnnouncer. Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas. If not, I'll be sure to just hit you up next time.

I'm sorry but I don't think I will be able to make it. Also nol Noel should not be band because over half the cast can combo into astral. It's not fair IMO to ban a character that can do a combo astral while most other characters can.

I can agree with the Noel statement, but I also don't think it's fair that she gets to have two Astral's. A counter and a combo. Not to say that it's ban worthy, but still kind of.. unfair.