Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 2) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup!

The old Noel has a different Astral?

Well, I don't think it matters.  The 2 versions of the character can't access both at the same time, right?

She can use both.

But I don't think it matters that much, to reuse an old joke: "If Kokonoe isn't banned, Hat Noel definitely shouldn't be banned." /kappa

Damn look at mori playing favorites lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Just to clarify no characters are banned, I considered Kokopuffs but decided against it, all characters can be used.^_^ and @ RWAAnnouncer and ciddypooky you're in time, I have you two down.

uggh this blows I wish my buttons didnt stop working THIS WEEKEND;(

You can't borrow a spare stick or remote?

heh, no one i know around me has one, so no. It wouldnt be so bad if I had replacement parts

Alright then.  Thanks for letting me know guys!  I figured she was fine, since I've seen DawnHikari and I think even ChosenNinja, use the costume on stream during tournaments, and I remember BrkrDave even making that same joke on UltraChen TV earlier this week, but I didn't know she had access to both until I just randomly found it while I was doing some combos in the lab, and I was like, "Wait, she has Valkyrie Veil back?  Let me see if my old CS conforms still work."  8Procedes to kill a jumping Kokonoe with 5C into Astral.  'Well.....crap!  Mori be TROLLING this time!"  Glad to see I won't be shunned for having an aesthetic preference for a character I've played since I  started the series way back in the CS1 days!

How will you communicate with the entrants? Is it through PSN or do I need to have my laptop with me to know who my next opponent is? (Like twitch chat or something?)

Edit: Also Crap I had you in the first round Musou.