Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

00Bubbles00

BBCP LE NA version BD cover

Does the BBCP LE NA version have a double sided BD box cover like the JP LE?

I preordered it off amazon.ca but it seems to have run out of stock and they never shipped it =(.  Thats the last time I P-O from them!  Maybe I should just get the regular version since I already have the JP LE.

I preordered it off amazon.ca but it seems to have run out of stock and they never shipped it =(.  Thats the last time I P-O from them!  Maybe I should just get the regular version since I already have the JP LE.

As someone who went through this with the Extend LE with Amazon.ca, I'm pretty sure you don't have anything to worry about but I'd send an e-mail to make sure. The issue is probably that they haven't received their shipment of BBCP regular or LE at all yet and so they're defaulting to their out of stock. The same thing happened to me with the Extend LE and I still got my copy. That said though, I got my LE the Wednesday the week after release so :S In the future though, I'd preorder from ebgames.ca. Got my LE yesterday ^,^

Anyone know if the blu ray case cover is double sided?  Thanks.

I once had the Battlefield 4 PC ver on pre-order on amazon.ca.  The same thing out-of-stock issue happened and it took them over a month to restock.

I got the NA LE, and no, its not double sided on the game case, if you're wondering, the BD is bundled on the same OST CD case, with 1 side the OST, the other side, the BD extras.

I got the NA LE, and no, its not double sided on the game case, if you're wondering, the BD is bundled on the same OST CD case, with 1 side the OST, the other side, the BD extras.

Ok thanks NeoStrayCat! 

It looks like they restocked on amazon.ca for the LE.  I'm glad P-Oed it before they jacked up the price by $10.  I like how they are so quick to increase game prices the moment the CAN-US exchange rate got worse =( , but it took years to get CAN prices to get cheaper when the exchange rate was decent.

Yeah, no problem, just though the Extras disc was gonna be on a seperate case or something, guess not, lol.