Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

burgerkong

[FB] 2000s Moveset and Combo Compilation [12/41]

Good lord there are a lot of 2000s, so yeah, WIP obviously.

Keep in mind that most my work is off Google translate, though I'm fairly confident in my translations (I tried to stick to the simple stuff) and almost 100% certain in the combo notations.

If there's been any mistake, which there undoubtedly will be, the docs can all be commented on, so feel free to correct me or add things you see missing.

If you guys want to add these to your own threads, feel free!  All I ask is that you credit me with the link at the beginning.

If anyone has a specific request below, feel free to ask, I've just been kind of going through them arbitrarily.  I want to eventually get to everyone, but certain suits already have very good analyses already, so I'll likely save those for last if I can.

Hambrabi (credits to adn for updating with tactics/burst/partner data!)

Dragon

Spiegel

Heavyarms

Forbidden

Gunner

Exia

Delta Plus

Rozen Zulu

Kshatriya

Gerbera Tetra

Stargazer

If you do add a comment for correction purposes, please reply in this thread OR message me.

I'm way too lazy to frequent every individual unit page to look for comments, so it'd be way easier and faster for me to make corrections if you message me on this forum personally.

Added Kshatriya [3/40]

Combo section is kind of sparse, most of the combos in the JP wiki are pretty gimmicky (they almost all end in some variant of bc-a or 2b-a anyways) and she's not meant to be meleeing as a dedicated back funnel suit.

Amekyan for days

Added Exia [4/40]

Very long combo section, good lord. plus so many melee derivations and unique notations.

I'm already dreading suits other melee suits :(

Added Delta Plus [5/40]

Right before bed.

Another short one thanks to Delta Plus's mediocre melee, which translated into very few combos thankfully

Really, really liking these lists so far BK, especially those dedicated combo sections and the heads-ups on amekyans and the like.

I'm not sure if the JP wiki mentioned it, but Forbidden's 2B has I-field protection on the shoulders during the wind-up. I just messed around with it to test my fixed second controller,and it stays mostly solid in a 30 degree arc in front of Forbidden and is (seemingly) guaranteed protection directly ahead until he swings. Anywhere else seems dependent on where the shoulder fields are at the moment. I didn't try out BZ's, but it's fine against beams and MG's.

Also, I was only able to get a max of ~195 degrees for the actual attack. I'd have to try things like different elevations and such, but even if the graphic says otherwise the scythe doesn't seem to hit far behind 180 degrees.

Really, really liking these lists so far BK, especially those dedicated combo sections and the heads-ups on amekyans and the like.

I'm not sure if the JP wiki mentioned it, but Forbidden's 2B has I-field protection on the shoulders during the wind-up. I just messed around with it to test my fixed second controller,and it stays mostly solid in a 30 degree arc in front of Forbidden and is (seemingly) guaranteed protection directly ahead until he swings. Anywhere else seems dependent on where the shoulder fields are at the moment. I didn't try out BZ's, but it's fine against beams and MG's.

Also, I was only able to get a max of ~195 degrees for the actual attack. I'd have to try things like different elevations and such, but even if the graphic says otherwise the scythe doesn't seem to hit far behind 180 degrees.

Changed!  Thanks allen :D

Added Rozen Zulu [8/41]!

A very unique and interesting suit, definitely one I want to try out once I get my hands on Full Boost.

Also, increased denominator since Gato's Gelgoog is now out

To be precis about RZ's sub, the note about cancelling ab-ab doesn't exactly make them re-track the target. More accurately, it cancels the deployment early. You have to wait for them to retract before you can send them out again. Nevertheless, it's still an important part of using his sub.

Also, there are directional inputs for his sub. Inputting 2ab has the INCOM's stop a bit short of the oppenent's position. Inputting 8ab has the INCOM's travel a little bit further past the target. 8ab is slightly harder to land, while 2ab and nab are easier by comparison.

To be precis about RZ's sub, the note about cancelling ab-ab doesn't exactly make them re-track the target. More accurately, it cancels the deployment early. You have to wait for them to retract before you can send them out again. Nevertheless, it's still an important part of using his sub.

Also, there are directional inputs for his sub. Inputting 2ab has the INCOM's stop a bit short of the oppenent's position. Inputting 8ab has the INCOM's travel a little bit further past the target. 8ab is slightly harder to land, while 2ab and nab are easier by comparison.

Thanks Z-001, added the latter part about directionally-influencing the Sub.

Could you elaborate what you mean about the first sentence?  So Sub --> Sub has them retract back to you faster?  I'm not surprised I mistranslated, this suit has very unique weapons so the wiki had quite a bit to mention.

Yeah, sorry. I'll be more precise. You're right about "Sub --> Sub has them retract back to you faster." From the first time you press sub, that is the beginning of the deployment. During anytime of that deployment, you can press sub again to recall the INCOM's. So, if you see early on that your shots with sub won't land, you can recall them before you even fire. Conversely, If you down the target with the first or second shot from the INCOM's, you can use sub to cancel the attack and save a bit of ammo.

Lastly, although the INCOM's change positions between each shot, they never re-track with those formation shifts. So if you're target steps after the INCOM's only re-tracking frames, they'll just dance around the now-empty space.

Ah, I understand now.  Thanks for the clarification Z-001.

So to fire the INCOMs again you just press a then?  If Sub again retracts them, is a to fire?  Google translate wasn't clear on that :P

Yes, your assumption is right. In order to provoke the 2nd and 3rd shots, you need to input a as a follow-up.

Side-note: You can make the INCOM's stop travelling to the target early and fire from their current position by pressing a to cue the first shot, instead of waiting for them to do it automatically.

Yes, your assumption is right. In order to provoke the 2nd and 3rd shots, you need to input a as a follow-up.

Side-note: You can make the INCOM's stop travelling to the target early and fire from their current position by pressing a to cue the first shot, instead of waiting for them to do it automatically.

Edited and added, thanks man!

You forgot about 8AB for forbidden. (I assume by including 6 you also mean to indicate 4 as well, like usual)

I also get the impression that forbidden's A has better guidance in general, not just vertical, similar to Messala's main, which is why they have slower mains.

You should also note that kshatriya BC has rather good tracking, A->BC can be quite nice.

For rozen, by "Can be fired even while in green lock" for rozen's A... do you mean A shots have guidance even when summoned in greenlock? Otherwise it sounds like other things cant be done at all during greenlock, which is not the case for BR shots, incom, etc.

Saying Gunnerzaku grenades have short distance is rather strange. 2BC is close range, but 5bc and 8bc have pretty nice reach. they're rather random though, unlike johnny grenades. Also, IIRC gunnerzaku's cc8b has the most range out of any of her melee.(2b is in second place) Dunno how priority or whatever is.

You forgot about 8AB for forbidden. (I assume by including 6 you also mean to indicate 4 as well, like usual)

I also get the impression that forbidden's A has better guidance in general, not just vertical, similar to Messala's main, which is why they have slower mains.

You should also note that kshatriya BC has rather good tracking, A->BC can be quite nice.

For rozen, by "Can be fired even while in green lock" for rozen's A... do you mean A shots have guidance even when summoned in greenlock? Otherwise it sounds like other things cant be done at all during greenlock, which is not the case for BR shots, incom, etc.

Saying Gunnerzaku grenades have short distance is rather strange. 2BC is close range, but 5bc and 8bc have pretty nice reach. they're rather random though, unlike johnny grenades. Also, IIRC gunnerzaku's cc8b has the most range out of any of her melee.(2b is in second place) Dunno how priority or whatever is.

Thanks Mightfo, added the changes!

Quick comment on Delta:

The description for his AC makes it sound like you can amekyan it off angle, I believe you mean to say it works off-angle if you are at zero ammo for the main (reloading). 

It's also worth explaining that to link the BC > BC > BC~AB combo, you need to actually input BC~B for each rep but then rainbowstep before the B followup actually connects

thanks for all your hard work again

Quick comment on Delta:

The description for his AC makes it sound like you can amekyan it off angle, I believe you mean to say it works off-angle if you are at zero ammo for the main (reloading). 

It's also worth explaining that to link the BC > BC > BC~AB combo, you need to actually input BC~B for each rep but then rainbowstep before the B followup actually connects

thanks for all your hard work again

Thanks for the edit, will fix!

And no problem man, though I've been slowing down due to exams if you've noticed :P

I'll be free-er again for May-June but then I got an exam in August so I'll be less active again.  I really hope to get this done, but I dunno if it's possible.

Added Spiegel & Dragon [12/41]!

Good lord Dragon had a lot of combos.  Spiegel by comparison was a lot easier :P

Let me know if there's anything I need to fix/add!

I'm kind of confused why we're still making these rather than wiki pages

I had started these before the wiki came up, so I figured I might as well finish them :P

I'll get around to starting some wiki pages of my own soon, though it's my first time using a wiki, so I'm kinda clueless about formatting stuff :(