Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 3) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup! REGISTRATION CLOSED

May 2-3? That's a pretty long way from now. I'll try again. I'll do better this time. Hopefully...

Won't know until you try!

I know they said 1.1 was dropping in May, but wouldn't it make sense for the Vita version, which is launching with Kagura, Terumi, Kokonoe, and the 1.1 patch straight out of the box on June 24th, which is a little less than three weeks before EVO, some exclusivity to further encourage and incentivise Double Dipping?

Unlike last time, the matches will NOT change depending on who joins. Competitors, these are your opponents come May 2nd, Study and train hard, good luck!^_^ And most of all enjoy yourself!

http://challonge.com/Bluebouts_Week_3

(Forgot to do this on GF but special thanks to Dark_Ranger88 for taking care of the bracket.^_^)

So let me get this straight.

The first stream night will be the prelims through losers.

So is it up to losers rebel II then? Meaning everyone plays at least once?

Yes, that is how it is planned, I thought it would work well this way, so it's not time consuming like Week 2 and everyone plays at least once.

No problem MC. ^_^ Though on second glance looking at the bracket, I think some are playing twice, though I may be looking at it weird LOL!

No problem MC. ^_^ Though on second glance looking at the bracket, I think some are playing twice, though I may be looking at it weird LOL!

No  you're right, I was asking if everyone would play at least once.

BTW I remember you were asking in the stream if it was M.C. or Mc, it's M.C. but just Shadow is fine :D

Ah okay so I was right the first time! HAHA! And ah okay I get it, oh everyone I'm also still looking into a chat lobby we can use for players who can't keep an eye on the stream or if players can use the world lobby(That arcade looking room in the game) to house all the players and keep them busy with matches until their match begins.

yo jaden add me in to this tournament! FanglordEX and his murakumo team are coming your way!

EDIT: also, let me know at what time youll start. I got school on may 2nd so I want to make sure I can get to the tournament on time if possible.

Ah Fanglord long time no see good to hear you're in! ^_^ And the tournament starts at 8 EST so you should be fine

I'm sure the others are too, LOL! Just do your best and clear your mind, LOL!^_^

Hmmm. Playing people I don't know again. I hope he doesn't live far.

And I hope that it's before the patch too because I don't feel very confident playing 1.1 Makoto in this thing.

I hope he does not either, now that you mention it, I should have asked everyone's location during signup. XD! Just another lesson learned I suppose, forgive me swordsman09. And pleeeease let the patch drop AFTER the tournament I've been hearing late April/early May. I hope it's like May 3rd or something LOL!