Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davidov07

Blazblue Main character poll!

216 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your main?

• Ragna The BloodEdge
    • Jin Kisaragi
    • Noel Vermillion
    • Taokaka
    • Bang Shishigami
    • Iron Tager
    • Carl Clover
    • Hakumen
    • v -13- / Λ -11-
    • Arakune
    • Litchi Faye Ling
    • Hazama
    • Tsubaki Yayoi
    • Makoto Nanaya
    • Rachel Alucard
    • Izayoi
    • Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
    • μ -12-
    • Yuuki Terumi
    • Not Here! (on the next question)
  2. 2. Who do you main? seccond part

• He/She is on the First question.
    • Bullet
    • Amane Nishiki
    • Azrael
    • Relius Clover
    • Kagura Mutski
    • Kokonoe
    • Platinum The Trinity

Valkenhayn was one of the reasons I got the game in the 1st place....

I am the same way with Riven in League of Legends (Ignoring the fact that she shares the same VA as Noel)

Torn between Haz and Plat but lately i've had a LOT better luck with the latter.

Kinda sad I character shop so often. At least I was able to stick with Hazama for a good run.

Tried Relius until my bro's Arakune destroyed those dreams before they began.

I'm one of those players who tries to get better with a new player online until someone humiliates me, then I get frustrated and pick someone like jin or bang lol

I'm one of those players who tries to get better with a new player online until someone humiliates me, then I get frustrated and pick someone like jin or bang lol

This made me think of one of my friends who does the exact same thing.  Made me laugh my ass off

The lack of Ragna and Jin players is surprising.

Also, Izayoi. I can't really bring myself to play any of my old characters anymore after having tried her out. She might be a bit underwhelming but it's so satisfying winning with her.

I didn't know Bang is so unpopular.

He's a bit less herp into derp (R.I.P FRKZ) so he's a bit rare these days. Plus his new voice actor....just no.

Yeah... Loss of real FRKZ hurts. I kinda stoped playing BB since CP came out, I really don't like the overdrive mechanics.

I main Nu due to my love for both controlling the pacing of the match and making it a hassle for the opponent to do their things. Also, I enjoy that Nu can fight at close-range as well, which is something I actually enjoy. Basically, I like having a large amount of options in most any situation, and being able to come at the opponent in different ways and angles.

Zoning in general is a very fun element in fighting games for me, be it Nu, Yukiko, Axl Low (Yes, I use him like a zoner. X3), and so on. If I can keep a distance and only get up close when I want to and on my terms, I'll likely enjoy the character. 

I first happened upon playing BlazBlue at my university when I found a group of people who played video games. Many of them already knew each other and already played BlazBlue prior to me coming to the location in which they played video games at (I'm a transfer student there, but graduate in 2015). Anyway, I remember one of them mentioning that nobody uses Carl in that setting, so I took it upon myself to be the sole Carl Clover user. I don't regret the decision because Carl Clover, although hard to use, is pretty fun and I've improved a lot. As I started to branch out for subs, I noticed that I seemed to pick characters who were very difficult or very technical to use. It's probably why I decided to also branch out to the more easier to use characters as well.