Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brett_

UBW BBCP Online 2on2 Team Tourney #10 [May 18th @ 5PM PST]

I would enter but I'm really bad at finding partners. Anybody wanna help me out?

I main Makoto with a side of Terumi.

I would enter but I'm really bad at finding partners. Anybody wanna help me out?

I main Makoto with a side of Terumi.

Wanna give it a shot ??

l mean why would you completely sell yourself short in something such as a tournament especially when it involves teaming up with people who likely want to win. if you go into something with pessimism you are going to get negative results. now how many people do you think would say "l wanna team up with this guy!" after reading that? would you team up with yourself? think about it. anyway, sure, we can team up.

You suggest hyping yourself up when asking for a partner, eh?

Well, I happen to have a 100% win ratio against Jiyuna.

Who wants to be MY partner?

You suggest hyping yourself up when asking for a partner, eh?

Well, I happen to have a 100% win ratio against Jiyuna.

Who wants to be MY partner?

Well, with a resume like that, how could I possibly refuse?

I'll be your partner, if you're fine with it.

Well, with a resume like that, how could I possibly refuse?

I'll be your partner, if you're fine with it.

sure let's go

Kubel, are we still teaming? If so, we need a name so get back to me on that.  I got no team names for us atm.

I don't play rank matches. I don't know how to show off my capabilities/potential for candidacy as a team mate and i'd really wanna get in this.

Anyone need a team mate?

I think most people who were watching when I announced this tournament on stream know about this already, but I forgot to officially mention that after the 2on2 is over, we'll be doing a Large Team exhibition (kohakusen / red vs white), with NO MAX LIMIT, so it will probably end up being something silly like a 20v20, with the team captains being the winning team players (or whoever is the highest placing team interested in playing). They'll simply be picking back and forth from anyone who's present in chat when we start, so if you're interested in the post-tourney large team exhibition, just be around when the 2on2 ends!

I updated the first post to also include this info as well.

Also thanks for all the support thus far, looking forward to it. On a side note, I'm now a VIP member of the XSplit team, and they've actually mentioned that they want to promote the event, so that may also happen (just small stuff like RT'ing my tweets or putting it as an announcement on the xsplit free ad spot)

Quick question- since the patch is coming out at different times for the import people and the NA version people, what will happen if the NA version doesn't get the patch in time for the tournament?  I have the import version and my partner has the NA version.  Will I have to find a different partner or is this planned to be played on 1.0 regardless?  If so, how will that work for those who have 1.1?  Should we just switch it back (assuming that's possible) and not bother playing around with the new version until the tournament is over?

EDIT:  Looks like I was wrong and we're getting this at the same time.  Ignore this post or delete if possible lol.