Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 4) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup(CANCELED)

When: June 13th-14th

Rules:
Time: 6:30 EST (Pre-Stream @ 5)
-Best 2 of 3
-Winners/Loser Brackets
-Permitted Stages: Old Gate, Lessons, Colosseum~Silent~, Altar 
-Winners/Losers Finals/Grand Finals: Best 3 of 5
-Region: U.S/Canada Only
-1st Place: $50 PSN (Runner-up: $10 PSN card)
-Any withdrawals are final (NO TAKE BACKS!)
-Character lock for winner (But players *are allowed to change characters every new match *not new set!
-Day 1 Will stream prelims through winners finals
-Day 2 Will not stream losers until losers rebel 4, so all players in losers until then must play off-stream (Unless TYS or someone else wants to do it, if no one steps up they play off-stream)

Entrants cap: 42

Things to note: 

-It is now MANDATORY that all competitors have a twitch account and MUST be in the stream by 7:25. The free-time before you can spend warming up in city no.7. Don't have a Twitch, make one.

-However if the other players are aware of your whereabouts and can vouch for you that you will show up when your match is called you are fine.

-I will be doing roll call the day of the tournament to see who will be in the stream so I know which matches to do first, second, third, etc. You MUST tell me if you are not able to make it at the stream time stated and to (if you can) let me know when you'll able to come Those that do, get ONE pass, if your match comes and you're still not in I will send you to losers.

-No shows will be DQ'ed

They say third time's a charm let's see if that holds true.

No not anymore. Just decided not to stream losers until rebel 4.

Are you sure about making it 64 entrants and not 32 just to be safe?

Signing up BTW: Dark_RangerEX

Also if you'd be comfortable with me running the brackets again, I would like to do that. I just hope nothing sudden comes up like last night.

It'll be fine. With the new rules I'm not counting on 64 people to show up. But as long as I the checklist the day of the tournament I can automatically ween out the no shows and focus on the players who will be in the stream.

And yes DREX if you could take care of the brackets for me that'll be a load off.

I'll agree with Dark Ranger and say 32 seems more appropriate, especially if most of them don't show up. Can make things go quicker.

Anyway, I'll be out of class by then so waiting won't be as much a pain in the ass I guess

PSN: BlackYakuzu94

How about 42 that cool?^_^

EDIT: And no that's not a random number I chose. After counting who actually came out of 62 people, turns out 43 of you actually showed up for the tournament and were in the stream, combining day 1 and 2. So I feel 42 is indeed the magic number to use this time around.

I'll join again with the hope that I actually win on stream this time. I always got close then I lose.

Also could people input their location as well as their PSN?

We talked about trying to seed the brackets so that people in the first round will live near each other (to try and decrease lag as much as possible).

Thanks.

You should also post your twitch so you can be identified

I also agree with this