Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 4) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup(CANCELED)

So then it would be: pan name, time zone, main/sub, twitch name. I think thats fair

nerd the time of these things screw with me my god. but i will try to play.

psn: WHITEDEATH_9999

loc: bo$ton

time: est

i can probably learn valk by then, then after i will try izayoi why not. its just that the time man. the time.

also i could possibly commentate. i have never done it b4 and would like to give it an attempt. why not looks like a lot of fun

Very well then would everyone love for me to start it at a different time? LOL!

Very well then would everyone love for me to start it at a different time? LOL!

lol man i didn't mean like that.

but if EVERYONE wants to start at a different time we can. i can play in this one but if u want to move the time u can.

Sounds good, I'm looking into why Skype is not working well on my laptop when I stream, so SWD you'll probably be paired with me and Omnix or swordsman will probably do it with Fen or I may stay out of this one LOL!

That's if it'll work for me. I'm still not sure if I can commentate through Skype like you guys. Does Google things work? I'll be able to do it that way.

I just gotta make sure im not an asshole like tsb one time (though I wish I could) also, not playing simply because my birthday is close to that and I dont need to be punching windows because I dropped a combo. Also, swordsman wanna friend me on psn? I need makoto KNOWLEDGE!:p lol

Considering I did a bit better this time around, despite chocking HARD against Terumi, I should be free that weekend, the 1.1 patch is buffing all of my characters, and I'll be graduated with my Masters, so I'll ACTUALLY have time to truly practice up for one of these, I think I'll take another shot.  Maybe third time will be the charm and I'll actually get myself a win, despite coming so close to the brass ring twice in a row now?

PSN: RWAAnnouncer

Time Zone: CST

Twitch ID: RWA Announcer

Characters: Azrael, Kokonoe, Noel, and possibly Nu-13, Relius or Tao if I think they're ready by then.

Count Me In (Maybe).

PSN: ArisatoGod

TimeZone: Pacific

Main: Ragna

Sub: Azreal (If I can learn him on time)

There are now 2 spots left. Wow that was fast. O_o Didn't expect the brackets to be full that fast.

Yes I'm using Skype for this one, can OBS work with Skype if so, would someone like to commentate with me this Sunday on BURNING UP! This should serve as a good test for the tournament and future streams.

Hmmmm this weekend?... prom and mothers day is then... sorry man, not this weekend. Anytime after for sure though

I was not asking you specifically silly, LOL! But okay I shall rule you out for now. 

Only one spot left.

And remember, if you can't show up for whatever reason let us know so we can put another person in the bracket.

I'm sure I will too, I'm staking my life as a streamer on this one.