Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

BURNING UP! Season 1: Ep.7 Mini-Tournament signup! P4A Side(PS3)

16 entrants is an even bracket, it's pretty basic thing. That's why I asked about the date, I'd rather people try to talk and plan so they don't overlap. Token's tourney looks to be cancelled anyways.

Anyways, I want people to run events but things like date, time, bracket numbers that make sense etc. need to be taken care of :P

16 entrants is an even bracket, it's pretty basic thing. That's why I asked about the date, I'd rather people try to talk and plan so they don't overlap. Token's tourney looks to be cancelled anyways.

Anyways, I want people to run events but things like date, time, bracket numbers that make sense etc. need to be taken care of :P

Ah I see, still trying to get the hang of this, so much thanks sir.^_^ And sorry I never knew didn't want it to be too small or too huge since this is apart of a series, plus I wanted to see if this board was still active since a friend of mine wanted to me host a big tournament for this game like the ones I hold for BBCP for prizes and this is a great indication of big things to come.^_^

Another guy I know wants to play but I still need his info. Also tokens tournament now back on for some reason.

Hey, are we supposed to get an invite or something? 

I haven't received anything...

Hey, are we supposed to get an invite or something? 

I haven't received anything...

Also, what's the link that the twitch is going to be on?

Also, what's the link that the twitch is going to be on?

twitch.tv/nerd455

And yes you will get invites but I will add some of you so you get updates.^_^

Is this going to overlap with Token's tournament?

i dont think so. tokens is at 5 while this is at 7. there should not be any overlap

i dont think so. tokens is at 5 while this is at 7. there should not be any overlap

Ah alright. Thanks!

I might hop in this depending on how I feel after Token's tourney. I'll let you know later :v:

I'm sorry to hear that, until next time. So now we have 7, how unfortunate. In the meantime does anyone want to join me on commentary?

Hey I know I'm REALLY late (I dont get on dustloop often). But is it ok if I join in on the tournament?

PSN: Criminal1mpulse

Ohio 

EST

Smaller than I was expecting, 

Toryuken was this weekend and a few members of the active DL p4 community is there

Hey I know I'm REALLY late (I dont get on dustloop often). But is it ok if I join in on the tournament?

PSN: Criminal1mpulse

Ohio 

EST

yeah. i think we have an even bracket now thanks to you

Toryuken was this weekend and a few members of the active DL p4 community is there

Oh damn it! I just noticed. *Sigh* I really need to keep an eye out for these things! LOL!

We were supposed to start at 7 now I don't know what's going on?

Great job to everyone in tonight's #Burningup the new format work wonderfully, hope to see you all next sunday! (Need better internet lol!)