Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alpha152

BBCP 1.1 *Unlisted/Hidden* Change List (WIP)

Hazama: I believe they changed the SMP value of his chains (At the very least for 2D, most likely to SMP level 2 but who knows)

In 1.0 at 100% life corner Hazama could do 6A>Jayoku>OD>dash 2DA>2DA>2DD>j6DD>j2D>Hirentotsu but now it will drop before you're even halfway done with the combo.

In addition, in 1.0 you could do raw 6DA>6DD>jC>djCCCCC>Hirentotsu which also doesn't even come close to working which is probably mostly due to the jC hitstun nerfs but the degree to which the combo dies makes me feel like the SMP might be harsher than the previous version.

I want to test this more but without 1.0 it's a bit of a pain haha.

Maybe they fixed it so that it works at all? Because I remember that stupid video of 1.0 Hazama in OD just doing chain after chain after chain and the combo never dropping as if the SMP weren't working at all.

I think the startup on Kaguras [4]1236C super got nerfed slightly. He can't do the stance super>charge super link anymore.

It still punishes moves that are -2 on block so that's probably more recovery on the other super

It seems like the recovery on the Stance 28 D super was increased.

It didn't seem to matter if it was OD or non-OD version.  This was tested in the most basic form: 6C > Stance 28 D.

Yes

It does, actually.

Quoting:

To paraphrase, the damage is supposed to reflect their approximate strength in the story. As an example, they mentioned that Chibikaka does an attack during Tao's AH, which only does 10 damage.

Not sure how these numbers are supposed to make sense (Litchi being as strong as Azrael?), but that's what they're saying *shrug*

Great, now I look like an asshole because I was too lazy to actually read the article and just searched for "000" OTL I'm sorry, Hughalicious, I really am.

Maybe they fixed it so that it works at all? Because I remember that stupid video of 1.0 Hazama in OD just doing chain after chain after chain and the combo never dropping as if the SMP weren't working at all.

This combo route was one of the only times Hazama ever really needed to SMP with his chains and even then the hitstun was enough that you'd still be able to complete the combo.

The SMP definitely did work before because if you SMP'd early on it'd stop you from getting any sort of extended combo