Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PozerWolf

The color of your square online has meaning?

I feel like this question might be related to this thread.

If I meet a player whose username is in a red font, what does it mean ?

either they disconnect or get disconnected a lot

Let's face it: There will never be a perfect ranking system, because at the end of the day, they're just numbers. Skill, effort, emotions, fun, lag and knowing or not your enemy is what really matters in a fight.

That's why a lot of people in this game and P4U prefer to play on Player matches and Online Lobbies, because no body wants to be sad or angry for something that doens't really change how you play . . . unless you're just a scrub who has a big ego and wants to win no matter what (lag tactics, spamming, etc) to show everyone in his way how high is his "number".

Let's face it: There will never be a perfect ranking system, because at the end of the day, they're just numbers. Skill, effort, emotions, fun, lag and knowing or not your enemy is what really matter in a fight.

That's why a lot of people in this game and P4U prefer to play on Player matches and Online Lobbies, because no body wants to be sad or angry for something that doens't really change how you play . . . unless you're just a scrub who has a big ego and wants to win no matter what (lag tactics, spamming, etc) to show everyone in his way how high is his "number".

Say this to a_buddy the saltiest Jin on PSN

Say this to a_buddy the saltiest Jin on PSN

Lol man cmon he is on my friends list

The colored squares with numbers stand for connection. (Red 0, Purple 1, Yellow 2, etc.)

The small colored squares without numbers stand for rank. (White, Light/Dark Blue, Light/Dark Green, etc.)

I know but it doesn't show it on the player match screen when I search for rooms anyhow, despite the words "delay" right on the right column, bleh.

I only have the Vita version though, and I heard it's different for several things from console, maybe a bug?

Last time I played this game (which was a while ago...) my color was Orange.

I hardly ever play this game. WTF.

Last time I played this game (which was a while ago...) my color was Orange.

I hardly ever play this game. WTF.

Maybe you bodied another yellow? :o

I literally went from Orange to Light Green in 2 days. 

It's been a rough weekend...

I'll be fine. I just have off days sometimes. Plus I was trying some stuff in matches that I had never practiced before in the lab. I deserved it.

Is anyone up for helping get down to Light Blue sometime?

I don't want to bother with the rankings anymore.

Thats not true. I was light blue. And literally in a week im light green. Shit is cray