Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bloo561

D1 - Grand ReMix (May 23 ,2014 @ 6 PM EST)

Okay I know you guys got a lot of questions so I going to answer them as best as I can.

1. Why is this called the D1 - Grand ReMix?

I honestly don't know. I came up with the name. Anybody got any better ideas?

2. What the heck is this?

Since I will have a lot of some time during the summer and fall months I decided to do a weekly stream for the activate Persona players in the community.

3. You do know the community is dying until Ulimax right? 

Yeah I do know that, but that's more reason to do it as maybe it can kick start some old and maybe new players to get in on the action.

Anyways this will take place as many Fridays as I can and the event will start at 6:00 P.M unless things change. The program will be scheduled into two parts:

Part 1 : King of the Hill

Just as the name sounds 2 players will go head to head in a 2/3 rounds 2/3 set winner stays loser goes. While other players will join a list (first come first serve rules) to see who will face the winner next. Just to make sure a player can't just sweep everybody he will be removed after the 5th win and automatically move to the second part of the event, but can reenter the room if he chooses if he rejoins the list. 

Part 2 : D1 - Grand ReMix

The 8 players that can overcome and beat the others 5 straight will automatically move into the tournament section of the event. If less than 8 players got through then the viewers can vote on who to send to the tourney. The tourney will function same as the King of the Hill hill with the only exceptions being double elimination, losers play offstream till Loser Semi, and WF , LF and GF being 3/5.

The Winner will be declared the D1 - Grand Remix Champion until next week to where he/she can defend his title the next week or not. Although, the champ can't say no forever cause each time its time for him to fight and he declines the list gets longer and if a person that is on the list is present at the same time as the champ he can not decline (unless there is a real problem...come guys be honest) and must fight challenger. There is a advantage to being the champ as if  he/she remain the champ for 5 straight streams then i will buy him a 20 psn card for which he/she can do whatever with.

Game Rules:

Mitsuru (Entrance-Night) and Yukiko (Music Room) Stage only
Character Change allowed only on new sets or lose round

​Edit: Oh yeah and it will be on PlayStation 3 sorry I don't have a 360.

To reduce the lag and the trouble I am also restricting this to NA players only maybe expanding further if this gets better.

To enter each week all you have to do is about 5 mins to the start time I will open the list to where you would enter !join as your psn name so I know who to enter into the invite box . Also this will be streamed on my twitch account http://www.twitch.tv/bloo561

I hope you can find time to come and check out the event and any feedback would be helpful. See you guys on Friday! - Bloo 

Pretty interesting, If I lived in NA, I'd surely participate.

A King-of-the-Hill-esque competition sounds very fun. I'm somewhat interested in participating, though I wish this was a wee bit more restrictive. I can never have too much Persona though  :roboky: .

I'm somewhat interested in participating, though I wish this was a wee bit more restrictive.

What you mean more restrictive? Again , I'm open to ideas that will make the event fun for everybody.

Well, this is already restricted to NA which is good. If you had enough participants to make it work, I'd prefer if they were separated by region too. Like the EC players would only fight the EC players, for example. It would make smoother the experience for everyone I would imagine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well, this is already restricted to NA which is good. If you had enough participants to make it work, I'd prefer if they were separated by region too. Like the EC players would only fight the EC players, for example. It would make smoother the experience for everyone I would imagine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I can see what you mean, but I want to keep it NA for now to see how much attention this will actually receive, then we can decide if we should add region into the mix. 

This could be pretty neat, really... Sort of like having a big lobby but with an actual purpose. I like it, and to be totally honest in a positive way, I assume the formula is going to need a bit of tweaking, but I think the idea itself is really workable and sounds fun.

If you need help with this, be sure to let us know a day in advance at the least. I'm sure this could help motivate some people to play.

If you need help with this, be sure to let us know a day in advance at the least. I'm sure this could help motivate some people to play.

Thats the plan. ;) Anyways all I need is someone that could be a mod for to control the chat.

Will definitely support. If I ever get a free Friday, i'll jump in the fray haha

Good stuff, Bloo =D

Ah this sounds fun, I've been playing P4 a lot since I'm kinda done with BB anyway. I'd love to join in.

okay stream will be up in 40 mins but the list will open in 35 so get there early to show your skills also just a note I will only upload the best matches of the night so play your best like its your last.

Ggs to everybody tonight for the first time I think it went alright like with the king of the hill and stuff. Also, WELCOME OUR NEW CHAMPION HE IS THE LAG CHAMPION OF THE WORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD Mikhailluca! Can he keep his championship reign next week? We will just have to find out. Thank you everybody for coming and hanging out.

Next Week's Goal: Commentary

Edit: btw did you see anything I could do with the stream to make it more fun and interesting?

GGs to everyone. It was a fun event, and I had fun. I'll do better next time ~

Shoutouts to Rena's cute wrinkles.
Shoutouts to Lucanet.
Shoutouts to my fraudulent Liz.
Shoutouts to Omnix and Netukami.
Shoutouts to secret netplay final boss Strife  :roboky:.

Well, this is already restricted to NA which is good. [...]

Ab7wh5T.jpg

GGs to everyone too. Sorry to bring the 0 bar upon you my friends. It's all Elochai's fault!

GGs to everyone. It was a fun event, and I had fun. I'll do better next time ~

Shoutouts to Rena's cute wrinkles.

wow get bent

:D