Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PozerWolf

Online Tier List

After playing online... for... a while or something, I dunno, I realize that online in itself has it's own set of rules. Mix ups that never work offline become unblockable offline. Forcing your opponent to guess, rather than to react, purple throws, etc.

Well, with that all said, I was wondering if I can could get more feedback on this and share ideas as to how everyone else feels about an online tier list. I'll start.

Please Note: The list is judge by their true online abilities. If you're online and not winning with a high tier character, you're not abusing lag enough.

S tier into the fuckin' moon and back

-- Noel

S++

-- (only on 3 bars and below) Tager

-- Natural Teching while mashing A

S+

-- Ragna - obtains mix ups that never work offline, but always work online. 214B now becomes unblockable, no one can block it. If the player blocks it, that means you suck.

-- Hazama - doing C chains next to your opponent works for some magical reason. No need for spacing, gets away with quick get up flash kick 90% online, when offline this works only 1% of the time.

-- Jin - Sometimes he's S+ Tier. Sometimes your move will come out a second later, allowing Jin to do a mix up that doesn't exist. j.D actually crosses up.

-- Taokaka - Her pressure is now mix ups.

-- Bullet - obtains an over head online, something that doesn't exists offline.

-- Tager - (at 4 bars)

-- Bang - Every player does the same exact mix and they won't stop, cause it'll always work online. Can't stop won't stop.

A+

I don't fuckin' know... Tsubaki?

What the hell are you doing wasting your time playing online Tier?

(Everyone else)

Characters that don't exist, and after you play them, you send them a message to make sure they're not a bot, but you report them anyways.

V-13

Please note, this is not up for debate, these are all facts. Failure to understand this list, and your a scrub.

I'm just going to leave this here so people see it. Don't make threads like these, they are uninformative and do nothing but trouble, especially when you ask for trouble with lines like these "Please note, this is not up for debate, these are all facts. Failure to understand this list, and your a scrub." Don't shitpost and flamebait.