Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stag.S

Pointless Dizzy Thread... Post your colour!

Good old jap AC had a bug that did allow to use same colors for some characters. For example Dizzy could have one player use EX P color and the other had #R P - and they were identical :v:

HERE COMES DAREDEVIL! LOL.

If the both of us were a part of the same local GGAC scene, I could envision a DI vs DI match taking place to determine who could use the Suigintou Dizzy color. It is unfortunate that the game doesn't allow for same character color matchups but it would be interesting to see that in action though.

But if you really wanna go through with it.....

How about we do this at EVO 2K9? lol.

This of course will depend on ability/availability to attend the event and the setting for the match which most likely would be in casuals, hopefully with other Dizzy players in attendance watching the matchup take place.

There is an alternate method we could use to determine who can use the Suigintou Dizzy color if you are interested. I'll share the method later unless someone already knows what I'm talking about and posts it ahead of time.

This is some serious business right here, lol.

Hmm I am intrigued Kuro; what is this second method you speak of? As for EVO2K9, I'm not sure that'll be possible as it'll be quite a trip for me being from NYC. But who knows, maybe next year I can afford to go.

Who or what is shinku Dizzy?

Posted Image

Rozen maiden color scheme

Ah. That's an interesting color. :) Not as good as Tech Romancer color, but still nice nonetheless. :kitty:

fight me lol

:gonk:

At least it isn't a fight for Tech Romancer color.

Cause that would be serious business, LOL.

I use to use what I liked to call a goth-red head dizzy in the other games (the one with pale skin, red hair, and black with red wings) but since that one is no longer available the way I want I just use neutral or Christmas colors :P

Does anyone remember which game had the Mango Dizzy (orange clothes blue hair)? I swear I remember seeing it before but I can't find it in reload or AC, and I don't have any of the others handy to check.

Does anyone remember which game had the Mango Dizzy (orange clothes blue hair)? I swear I remember seeing it before but I can't find it in reload or AC, and I don't have any of the others handy to check.

IIRC, that color palette is from SLASH, it was her normal D color.

I miss DI's normal K color from SLASH.

Of course, it would be Slash. The one game I never owned a real copy of and my burn is all sorts of scratched up (choose Sol vs Ky and you get Faust vs Sol, where all Faust's inputs do glitchy pogo shit and then the game freezes from too many lulz)

IIRC, that color palette is from SLASH, it was her normal D color.

I miss DI's normal K color from SLASH.

Is that the white Dizzy? The one with Blonde hair and white/grey colour scheme? Wish AC still had that one:gonk:

Either the original (cause it's just awesome in my opinion :) or Slash HS i also use the white Dizzy sometimes (EX P)

All of Slash colour are model after rozen maiden if you look closely. There's Shinku, Suiseiseki and Souseiseki.

Oh my god, it's true. No Hina-ichigo though and she's my favorite. :(

I like pretty much all of her colors in AC, aside from the teal one, and the yellow one. I guess my favorites would be the white and blue REload ones, and the black and red EX (which was also in REload).