Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monkmeh

New BB Player

Hey, so like the title says I'm a new player to Blazblue CP. I'm somewhat new to fighting games and would love to find other players who are around my skill level to play with . It gets frustrating getting crushed online again and again. My ps3 handle is monkmeh. Feel free to add me if you are new and want to find someone else trying to figure out the game.

(Apologies if this isn't in the right place)

EDIT: I'm from the Midwest, somewhat near St. Louis

This is pretty much the right place, but you should post some info about your physical location too (just a state or province or whatever is fine) so that people know what time zone you're in and how likely the are to have a decent connection to you.

Hey man, I'm pretty new to BB myself although I've got about a month or two of practice under my belt now (started playing back in early april). If you ever wanna run some games I'm always down. SkyL1N3eh is my PS3 Handle, I'm in Central Canada (CST), usually online in the evenings.

Hi friends. Another "newb" here. I was pretty beginner tier in CSEX, and now with the shiny new game speed and mechanics, I'm having to learn things I only kind of knew all over again! My PSN is Kais3r-R3xatron, so feel free to hit that!

I'm pretty new as well. PSN is Chuckles54, I'm usually on in the evenings/at night in the midwest/CST and I'm a godawful Ragna despite owning the game since the NA launch.

Hi guys,

This is also my first BB, and I had only started playing SF4 about a year ago, so I would consider myself newish.

My PSN/Skype is culex-knight if you would ever like to play!

I'm down to play some matches. I'm also near St. Louis so we'd prolly have a decent connection. I'm pretty new too. Coming from mainly playing SF Third Strike and GG Reload.

Feel free to add me on PSN my ID is Sinntek1. 

I main Azrael, Ragna, and Jin.

Hey guys, I will add all of you when I get home :) I am rather new to fighters aswell. Bought BBCP on release day but never rly played it. Now I am 2 weeks into P4A, but this game lacks newer players. Still gotta decide on a main for BB, though :D

Hey Everyone!

This would be my second BB game I've played, my first was BB:CSE. I played it for a bit before BBCP came out, but I never really went anywhere with it. Now that I have BBCP I'm trying to put in the hours to be better! Feel free to add me! I'm free most days and weekends! 

I'd be willing to play with you fine gents. I'm not online too often though. Not super new to fighting games, but still scrubby enough. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Hey Everyone!

This would be my second BB game I've played, my first was BB:CSE. I played it for a bit before BBCP came out, but I never really went anywhere with it. Now that I have BBCP I'm trying to put in the hours to be better! Feel free to add me! I'm free most days and weekends! 

Thanks for the add-- feel free to message me to play any time. When I get lobbies with friends going I'll throw out some invites.

Been busy lately, but summer class is ending in a couple weeks so I'll have a bit more time to play then. Sankyu for the adds, those that did.

Hey man, I'm also brand new to BBCP, and I havent played a fighting game in about 2 years but I just picked it up in preparation for GGXrd. Add me, I'm in Minnesota and I'm on most nights during the week.

PSN tag: AumaanRa