Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmegaDivider

Dungeon Fighter Online!

Yeah. Probably cash shop items out of my own pocket just to keep things interesting.

Eek, count me in as well. I'll have some spare coin after this semester is over to contribute too.

Well, Metastasis is even sooner than expected.

[important announcement for OBT Part 1]

Detailed OBT Part 1 schedule will be revealed from DFO Newsletter, so if you haven’t registered for newsletter, please do it now.

<To the ones who participated in Alpha test>

- To recover character data from Alpha test, you must log in with Facebook accounts used then.

- All or partial character data from Alpha test may disappear on OBT Part 1, if you create a new account and do not register 
with Facebook account used back then.

- Please carefully select a server, because your initial choice decides which server the Alpha test characters are recovered.

<New system updates>

- Great Metastasis: a great wave of change happening in the Arad Continent

- New dungeons and quests

- New classes including Dark Knight and Creator

- Good-old fatigue system from blitz system

- Improved trade system update to intensely deal with hackers, bots and fraud, illegal gold sellers*

*We will strongly protect our good customers. In-game gold moving(through mailbox and private) among accounts is not technically supported. Auction Hall system is still available.

Would this mean we start with Female Slayer then? And, it's been a while since I played, but I don't remember the fatigue system. I remember running dungeons for hours honestly.

Oh, we've had a fatigue system before DFO was closed, but even then I found it hard to notice or care because not only was the quota pretty big even on my 2x EXP grind days, but even if it ran out, I'd just get a small EXP bonus anyway.

Would this mean we start with Female Slayer then? And, it's been a while since I played, but I don't remember the fatigue system. I remember running dungeons for hours honestly.

Yup. I don't care about slayers though. I'll definitely try and post ASAP on which server to play on. It shouldn't make a big deal but odds are it'll be East Coast.

Always love the sword-based classes like that. I'll be making a Female Slayer then too, because I never got to do that before. Not sure which path i'll go for, but it's very exciting either way.

Apparently, the beta is going to last until April 13th (so, about 3 weeks). More than enough to get a taste of all the new features and level a couple of characters.

The website also has a short .pdf with basic info about the gameplay. What the hell, using skills through shortcuts makes them cheaper and have less CD? :psyduck:

The website also has a short .pdf with basic info about the gameplay. What the hell, using skills through shortcuts makes them cheaper and have less CD? :psyduck:

News to me...since when the hell was that a thing? I'm not I'm complaining, but was I not noticing?

News to me...since when the hell was that a thing? I'm not I'm complaining, but was I not noticing?

Unless I'm going crazy, I noticed this in the recent alpha.

Too much effort for the reward imo :v

When you can map the Z button to the right stick button like I do, who needs effort? ^^ Customizing the inputs ain't nothing either.

Keyboard ftw qwq! 

Still need to get used to the game before I think of learning inputs for skills not on my skillbar XD

Also!

I assume the "Official" DL Server will be East?

East, Cain. I logged on before heading off to work to check it out and the servers are already down for maintenance due to an overwhelming number of people trying to get on.

Neople did in 2 hours what Nexon couldn't in 2 years: Update content so people actually want to play the game.

Always. I'd input my buffs as a F. Striker and hotkey inputs that require semi-circles and whatnot so it's faster to input.

East, Cain. I logged on before heading off to work to check it out and the servers are already down for maintenance due to an overwhelming number of people trying to get on.

Also, an item that wasn't supposed to drop was dropping left and right.

I only logged in to see if my characters are there, and they are. Now I can wait in peace without worrying too much about bugs and whatnot.

Also, an item that wasn't supposed to drop was dropping left and right.

I only logged in to see if my characters are there, and they are. Now I can wait in peace without worrying too much about bugs and whatnot.

Oh your characters exist. Biggest bug at the moment is "Oops, your awakening accidentally changed your class to something completely different".

East, Cain

Well, I'll throw it in the OP so everyone interested knows.

I'll be watching the topic through my work day. Updating when I can ninja.

Added to the OP, just to be safe.

Logged on to my Witch.

Wao so many people o3o this is fantastic!

Already burned my Striker's fatigue so I'm rolling a Necromancer. Alt #2 rolled: Necromancer. Can't stop this hype train.

Can you quote the blog post? Their blog is blocked from where I am for some reason.

After emergency maintenance, we announce a few of the existing issues.

1. <Alpha test class advancement quest issue>

Problem: After clearing class advancement quest, changing class into wrong one or awakening not available

- We are trying to find a solution and will support by any means. We request your patience.

2. <Delegie server issue>

Problem: Too much loading time or no connecting at all to Delegie server

- During emergency maintenance, partially problems were solved but still, connection is not really stable. DFO Support team is stabilizing now and will implement a patch soon with stable one. For those who live near the North America Western area, please be patient.

3. <Other connection problems>

Problem: Connection problems happening on the launcher, server seleting screen and channel selecting screen

- We are also investigating and analyzing on the issue, but, with sincerely apology, it will take some more time to solve.

Other than those issues above, DFO Support Team keeps monitoring if there are any other problems. We will try our best to grasp and solve the problems We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Dungeon Fighter Online Support Team