Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A PSN Up-And-Coming Netplay Tournament *LAST TOURNEY B4 P4U* (July 20, 2014 @ 6PM EST)

Is it too late to join?

If not, I would like to play.

Added to bracket.

Added both players to the bracket

It will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/token (currently P4A open lobby)

Just a friendly PSA:

All those who are entering should find their way to my stream (www.twitch.tv/token) no later than 5:30 EST (30 minutes from now) for roll call as I WILL BE STARTING AT 6 ON THE DOT. If you know you aren't going to actually play, please drop now so I can remove you from the bracket to avoid any unintentional byes.

~ Token

Just a friendly PSA:

All those who are entering should find their way to my stream (www.twitch.tv/token) no later than 5:30 EST (30 minutes from now) for roll call as I WILL BE STARTING AT 6 ON THE DOT. If you know you aren't going to actually play, please drop now so I can remove you from the bracket to avoid any unintentional byes.

~ Token

Umm... Twitch makes my PC freeze and I don't have an account. Don't know if there's another way to get roll call?

Umm... Twitch makes my PC freeze and I don't have an account. Don't know if there's another way to get roll call?

I got you.

had fun! glad I could be a part of this!

I may have been flying shitlording alot but I'll admit, it was an overall fun experience! Looking forward to Ultimax!

OMG, I was extremely nervous but I was pleased with my performance (instead of immediately being torn to shreds, I was only gradually cut up to pieces!).

I learned so much and ready to dig into Ultimax next month the very moment news of being region-free is assured.

GGs to Jaguar and Senor for the matches welp thats p4a lets all pray for our fallen ally...sweep 5d oki...*nobody is here to pray*

Good games all. I gotta learn that Yukiko match up fufufu :)

west or east coast?  i need to learn mitsuru a lot better as well

ggs everyone I played. Kinda fell apart towards the end of my matches, tournament nerves still running strong haha.

Still, played alright the rest of the time, so I'm happy. Gotta learn that Labrys match up though, I never know what to do against her besides mash air throw D:

Thank you for hosting Token! I wish I didn't get hit by a chair www

That had to of been an embarrassing loss huh? You did a good job from what I saw of you! :)

west or east coast?  i need to learn mitsuru a lot better as well

I'm East Coast. Add me on psn. I don't mind playing you.

I've mentioned this to token but again thanks for letting me participate. I had a lot of fun playing. If anyone wants to add me to play feel free to let me know, and GGS to everyone°-°

GGs to Jaguar and Senor for the matches welp thats p4a lets all pray for our fallen ally...sweep 5d oki...*nobody is here to pray*

GGs to you as well Bloo. Are you available later today so we can play? I don't mind talking via Skype if you're having issues with the Aigis MU either.