Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANhiro

[Sept 12th] EXVSFB Casual Fridays @ Super Arcade (bi-weekly)

Hi everyone, as the Gundam EXVSFB scene at Super Arcade has been quite active and playing bi-weekly at the Rebel up events, some of us decided that it would be nice to meet up to play weekly instead of bi-weekly. Therefore, these casuals will be held on the off weeks of Rebel up events so we can enjoy our LAN latency Blue bar gundam action. 

1211 North Grand Avenue
Walnut, CA 91789

Time

8pm - 3am

Venue Fee

$5 for the entire night.

Setups+Controllers

This is a BYOC event, so just bring your pad/stick and you should be good to go. Usually we have enough people that bring their PS3s, but it's nice to have extra setups ready in case people decide to leave early. (YES PAD PLAYERS ARE WELCOME JUST HEAD ON OVER)

Good showing tonight, next one of these is on the 20th.

Shoutouts to everyone who came out and played, and shoutouts to dog + red frame team

It's just casual meetups for us to get games in, unfortunately it seems that the next time these start up again is in August due to Anime Expo and Evo approaching, as well as the renovation of Super Arcade after Evo.

If you're interested in a tourney there is one in this upcoming week on the 28th at Super Arcade, courtesy of Shingin and Mando of from IEBattlegrounds.

Hey there, I was wondering if these casuals still happened?

I got pretty hooked on watching people play this game (never had a partner myself) while I lived in Japan and it would be pretty fun to play the game now that I am back stateside.