Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice456

Gallery - Clear Bonus CG

Hello all

So I’m trying to unlock all the art in BBCP’s gallery. All that’s left is the Clear Bonus CG. I know that half of it is unlocked through Abyss Mode but the other half remains a mystery. I have finally managed to clear all 4 courses in Score Attack Mode (yet to do Unlimited Mars). Clearing a course shows you some nice Congratulation art much like the ones found in Abyss Mode but when you look for it in the gallery it’s nowhere to be found. I’m starting to suspect that this might be a glitch but I hope I’m wrong. My suspicions seem to be somewhat valid though since a rip of the game done by SirRouzel (which can be found here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8582-blazblue-chrono-phantasma-complete-ripped/) shows the exact CG found in Score Attack in the Gallery under the Clear Bonus section.  I have already tried the question forum but alas nobody seems to know the answer. I’m starting this threat so that we might finally get some closure on this subject. So if anyone knows how to unlock any specific CG in the Gallery (particularly the ones found in the Clear Bonus Section [other than the abyss ones of course]), please post any info you might have. Also, can anyone who has completed Unlimited Mars Mode confirm that that Congratulation art is unlocked there or if the same problem persists?  It should be noted that I’m playing on the North American download version of the game, so any input from those who own other versions would also be greatly appreciated.

Supposedly you unlock them in the gallery by clearing Unlimited Mars. I can't confirm this because I can't beat Unlimited Mars.

Unfortunately from what I've seen (from videos of people Clearing Unlimited Mars Mode and the aforementioned gallery rip), clearing Unlimited Mars gives you a different set of Congratulation art than the ones found in Score Attack (makes sense considering the amount of art locked in the Clear Bonus section is clearly far more than the amount of courses in UM mode). But it is quite possible that the same 'glitch' will occur and beating Unlimited Mars mode will show you the art but won't unlock it in the gallery. I don't want to refer to it as a 'glitch' since it is still unconfirmed if anyone has unlocked this art, but at this point it definately appears to be.

Unfortunately from what I've seen (from videos of people Clearing Unlimited Mars Mode and the aforementioned gallery rip), clearing Unlimited Mars gives you a different set of Congratulation art than the ones found in Score Attack (makes sense considering the amount of art locked in the Clear Bonus section is clearly far more than the amount of courses in UM mode). But it is quite possible that the same 'glitch' will occur and beating Unlimited Mars mode will show you the art but won't unlock it in the gallery. I don't want to refer to it as a 'glitch' since it is still unconfirmed if anyone has unlocked this art, but at this point it definately appears to be.

Just to elaborate. When I say that there is more art locked under Clear Bonus than the amount of courses in Unlimited Mars mode, I'm excluding the Abyss Mode art portion (which unlocks without any problems [much like Score Attack it shows you the art but afterward it is then unlocked in the galary like the past Blazblue games]). If we go back to the galary rip again, the Congratulation art from both Unlimited Mars and Score Attack should be unlocked by clearing the respective course.