Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AyaImmortal

[#R] The offical Replay thread

replays of some of the greasy mexican stuff i have to put up with...StRife im looking in your direction :kitty:

Enrage # Sin,you are a big noob,Closes your foul-mouthed, you do not have the qualifications to be rampant。I will see you one time to hit you in the hell one time!

I see you are quite educated person yourself, judging whole nation by one unmannered player.

Your eye has the problem.i never quit.

Instead Incognito, EnRage#Boomer, LeadxG, Tamagochi and mamont all are Russian quiters!

Dear MAOMAOMI! Let's get things straight. I am Russian. I use to play Reload online from time to time. Do you accuse me of being a cheater? If yes, then please provide some grounds for your accusations. If no, please shut the fuck up about 'all Russians' being 'cheaters', and start calling cheaters by name, not by nation. P.S. I hope mods will eventually clean this thread ((

While nations are not relevant in this matter,it's true that russians have a lot of ill mannered players. Hell,i even discovered an interesting pattern: russian+robo user=quitter(80%).lol

Best ending to a match ever. I would usually be mad at someone for quitting on me, but I can understand why he did lolz.

Best ending to a match ever. I would usually be mad at someone for quitting on me, but I can understand why he did lolz.

LOL. won more second and he would have one.... that was too funny :yaaay:

I honestly can't believe how badly these matches played out for me. People that know me say that they don't believe me when I say that I can lose to the stupid shit. Well, the proof is here. And I was giving it my all in these matches, too. Such embarrassment. Shows how much "skill" I have in this game.