Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AyaImmortal

[#R] The offical Replay thread

I'm is a May player. What matches do you want, uh oh ? >_>

Any matches. I guess Slayer and Faust have given me the most trouble.

i like these replays...someone should make a cool combo vid from these... small files and everyone can see them.

i like these replays...someone should make a cool combo vid from these... small files and everyone can see them.

I agree with Free. Isn't there some program called Fraps or something that records stuff off your monitor?

Fraps or GameCam could do the job. Though I think Free was talking about using the .rep file itself since it's very small. Putting it on a regular video file would make it large.

I'd like to ask some robo-ky user to upload replays! plspls :) I have problems mainly against faster rushdown characters like may, millia or chipp. I can't control their pressure and I'd like to learn from your replays.

wish I still had some matches of me and stormlockes matches (rky vs buri) but my folder discarded them =(

Hey, i dont use testament much these days but i broke him out and had a good match

Not to bust your chops, but I'm pretty sure the Baiken desynced on the third round. Nonetheless, pretty good Testa though :D.

Well I did make a combo video from my replays, but unfortunately all the combos are with me using Testament & Axl. The only other player I featured was Kumiho because his Axl was just so insane that I had to show it :keke: .

If I make another one, I'll try and feature as many people and different chars as I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83S9CVQy8o

nice forest...that music is awesome.. really good testy combos.

Well I did make a combo video from my replays, but unfortunately all the combos are with me using Testament & Axl. The only other player I featured was Kumiho because his Axl was just so insane that I had to show it :keke: .

If I make another one, I'll try and feature as many people and different chars as I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83S9CVQy8o

That vid kicked ass. Love the Testa combos :yaaay:

Maximum dls reached! @.@ And I didnt get to see it.... I wanna know what you uploaded, me losing to you, or me REAAALLLYY losing to you. @@@.@@@

wow NICE!!! i've never seen bridged like yours ) ... T_T is it possible to play with you if i have around 120-350 ping?

Here is 8 blitzed matches of me and my nemesis Mandraku battling it out. Some pretty crazy back & forth Testament mirrors and the usual amusing bad manner ;) He won this encounter, but I'll get him next time ^_^ Blitz you should post more matches too, your Bridget is crazy.

Blitz you should post more matches too

LOL, all i post are stony matches, cuz #R online is only bearable while medicated ;(

So here's 2 more matches (against purrin's robot ky)

...so in these 2 matches, I'm torched, and purrin is tipsy. Stoner vs. Drunk, Enjoy! =)