Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theguy2687

P4A Worth Playing?

Awesome, awesome.

Anyone down for a weekday next week past 6:30pm PST?

Awesome, awesome.

Anyone down for a weekday next week past 6:30pm PST?

Works for me!

Monday or Friday decent for anyone? I'm not sure about Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday but I could probably make it. (I need all the help I can get... ho, boy.)

Hey guys, make sure to add me on PSN (HuyDucTran). I'll be running a few minutes later out of work and should be on by 6:45pm PST. Hope to see you guys on.

@StylisH: That's good to hear man. Yeah I think Labrys is just one of those characters whose options just seem so limited right now before P4Ultimax. You going to be around for games later?

@StylisH: That's good to hear man. Yeah I think Labrys is just one of those characters whose options just seem so limited right now before P4Ultimax. You going to be around for games later?

My playing time right now is highly inconsistent due to work and school.  I probably will be able to be around more often after this month, my schedule is insane.

But Labrys is so fun to play though. I love hacking with dat axe. She's my secondary, even though I'm not that good with her.

I've been playin persona alot lately to get ready for p4u2 as well, all you guys should add me if you want to play vs a semi-competent mitsuru

P4A is a great primer to get yourself familiar with the system and ready for P4AU. The best way I'd recommend learning to play is by picking a character you like, watch a few match vids and apply your own twist to what you've learned. I'm glad to hear you're interested in playing ^__^

The meet up was a lot of fun. I have my headset charged for the next time!

Going forward, if I'm running a room and see log-ons, I'll pass out invites to those who said they wanted a meet-up (or, you know, everyone in this thread). No need to apologise if you can't make it or would rather hit training mode. If I'm marked unavailable, I'm not running a room (probably in training). Sound good?

Monday/Friday doable as a regular thing? I just like the sound of "Salt Free Fridays."

And, yes, feel free to bring a mic! There's lots of info being shared during MUs, feedback being given, etc., along with the usual "if I can make an obscene joke, I will" noise. (Because I want to be Omex when I grow up.)

I definitely can hang around on Monday! The session was plenty fun. Fridays are much harder for me though.

FYI: room tomorrow no later than 9PM EST, same deal Monday. Let me know who to expect if you feel like posting (it saves me some sanity).

Sorry about missing you last night, nilcam; it's been a bit crazy yesterday and today.

I've had this game for about a year, but I'm still horrible at it. I play from the Midwest USA and I'm best with Yu, Kanji, and Labrys. I might not be able to show up today, but I definitely can on Monday.

One question, though: Do any of you know if the microphone on a PlayStation EYE works with P4A? I've tried using it a couple of times, but it doesn't even show a microphone is connected in online lobbies.

so im looking in to playing p4. I mostly play charge characters and characters with a lot of poke( for example Vega, Axl, Dhalsim) . Who should i look in to playing 

so im looking in to playing p4. I mostly play charge characters and characters with a lot of poke( for example Vega, Axl, Dhalsim) . Who should i look in to playing 

Mitsuru.

shoryusatsu: No idea on the mic front, I was using a bluetooth headset for my cell phone since I have like nothing else that seems compatible with the PS3, lol

You want Mitsuru. In fact, you just described her. There are several strong Mitsuru players who've come to the DL Casuals, so perhaps they can give you some tips.

Mitsuru is one of my worst MUs, so I can't help you, other than by suggesting you go to Omex's YouTube (OmexK) and check out his match analysis vids, as I know he has at least one featuring DIE-Chan (former Mitsuru God, top 8 at Evo, now plays Minazuki). LordKnight is the best US Mitsuru and an amazing player all around, so look for him as well. He was second at Evo, so if you watch the top 8, you'll see plenty of good Mitsuru play.