Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A PSN Dustloop vs GameFaqs 10v10 (July 27th @3PM EST)

It's that time again...

Gather a list of players here and choose a captain. After that, pick 10 of your strongest players (don't put them in a specific order as captains will tell me that on skype to keep it a blind pick)

You wanna play, post PSNs down below.

Winner fights mystery team.

damn everyone so unsure they aren't playing. who even sign up for this that isn't here

I haven't really played with anyone here, so I have no cred. I figured by the time this 10v10 starts there will probably be plenty of well more known players here that have signed up.

Edit: For what it's worth, I can vouch for MangoPowah being pretty good. I play with him regularly.

Given the crossover in membership, I'm wondering who's going to be on team GFAQs and who's on team DL. Wild cards everywhere, yo.

Even though I spend too much time on GameFAQs, I'm rooting for the DL team in P4A. Because I like you guys more. So you'd better bring it home.

I think we should just let everyone who asked to play join and have fun with it:

Synester17
MikhailLuca

Bloo561

Moopoke

Haotshy

MangoPowah

BloodyCrimson

Kubel99

Spring_Raid

We'll just need one more player and the rest can be reserves. If another current player wants to switch their spot with someone else then we'll make the change.

Just my input :)

Actually, RSquared and SGD are in. And apparently Bloo says that Kirito will be on Team DL so I'm working out thecore of our team since this is a 10v10. 

If no one else is joining, I think I know who's going and who's staying. :x

Actually, RSquared and SGD are in. And apparently Bloo says that Kirito will be on Team DL so I'm working out thecore of our team since this is a 10v10. 

If no one else is joining, I think I know who's going and who's staying. :x

When did both of those players sign up, so I can know which order to put them in the player list? Does Kirito have a DL account so he can confirm wanting to join? Here's the list of players we have so far:

Synyster17

MikhailLuca

Bloo561

Moopoke

Haotshy

MangoPowah

BloodyCrimson

Kubel99

Spring_Raid

RSquared

SGD

Kirito