Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whimsikal

Newbies of P4A, unite!

I got Fridays off from work now! I'll be able to be on P4U2 two days a week now. Anyone can add me. I need more character experience.

I got Fridays off from work now! I'll be able to be on P4U2 two days a week now. Anyone can add me. I need more character experience.

You can add me if you want too. I main Ken/Adachi and I'm going to sub Yosuke (maybe?)

I played Vanilla but I haven't played in years lol.

Hey guys, I'm pretty much new to fighting games (unless Smash counts :)) and I'm trying to pick up P4AU. I've been mostly playing Labrys so far, though I messed around with Mitsuru and Chie a bit in vanilla. I'm still very much in the fumbling, panicky newbie stage, so depending on your level of experience with fighting games, I'm probably not going to be much of an opponent. Gotta start somewhere, I guess. I'm available most weekday nights.

Think I can join? Only competitive fighting game I've played so far is P4A and P4AU. The moment I saw Adachi I knew I wanted to play as him

I'm kind of a scrub but I'd like to learn and improve. Especially on Neutral, where I suck.

Think I can join? Only competitive fighting game I've played so far is P4A and P4AU. The moment I saw Adachi I knew I wanted to play as him

I'm kind of a scrub but I'd like to learn and improve. Especially on Neutral, where I suck.

If you want to get better, you're not a scrub. Just sayin'.

This will be my first time in an P4U2 room, this will be awesome, I'm still not used to this game (studies everywhere).

PD: I won't be able to play with you all the next Friday, There's a night work I have to do due to a Holyday in my city.

Finally got Ultimax, I've been learning the moves of the new characters and playing arcade to unlock boss characters but I'm not sure if I've perfected them yet. It feels different from P4A to me, I'm kinda sucking in this game so far but I'm gonna try to get better. I'm going to miss mindlessly spamming gunfire with Naoto

Sorry I had to leave early guys, today is my co-worker's 21st birthday and she wanted to go drinking. ;A;

Sorry I had to leave early guys, today is my co-worker's 21st birthday and she wanted to go drinking. ;A;

I would go out to drink too.

GGs to the room tonight . . . damn, I feel like I never played this game before, it feels so different.

same, mitsuru's new 2B timing is killing me...

i feel like a noob, lol

I'd consider myself a beginner since I have no idea how any character matchup works and I'm still trying to get used to the mechanics of this game lmao. Currently using Adachi, although I use Shadow Labrys and I plan on re-using Narukami and Elizabeth as well as testing Sho or Minazuki later on. I do plan on improving and I don't think I'm too bad right now. Not anywhere close to top competitive level though.

PSN is Icingdeath892, I'm available at random times but usually afternoon and night almost every day. Also how does this meeting thing work? We just meetup in a room at random or something?

Just got this game. Looking to add new players to play with. Anyone that doesnt mind me sending them a friend request just quote this post and leave your PSN. 

Didn't get to say thanks last night because my internet messed up when I was gonna fight Bacon, it was the end though thanks fully. Thanks for inviting me and welcoming me everyone.  :ballTD:

So It's been a while since I've played seriously, my skills are super duper rusty, so I might as well be starting over. I'm always up for a match, add me on PSN: shoukurosawa

Thanks for the rounds last night everyone! I really like the set-up you guys have (and sorry for the hiccup early on ;; ) Hope to join in again :]