Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whimsikal

Newbies of P4A, unite!

So that's Heavy and kupo. Fortune, are you going to attend? I don't want to spam invites to the rest of the gang if they're mid-match in UNIEL....

I'll just go ahead with the room as normal. 9PM EST, let's have fun, bring snacks -- same rules as always.

I'm in as usual. I have to tell you about Not Narukami in person lol.

Couldn't play tonight . . . liviing in a country with shitty internet and just one router in home (in wi-fi is unplayable) is just "such a pain in the ass".

No UNIEL for me. If you see me on and want to get in some matches, message me.

As an FYI, my stick broke last night. While I'm hoping to have it fixed by Friday, there's no way of knowing whether or not that will come to pass. If Omega wants to host the room on Friday, I'll do the invites then bounce because, well, I can't play (WTF HOW DOES PAD WORK AND HOW DID I PLAY ON IT BEFORE).

If anyone has experience troubleshooting HORI RAPs or replacing the USB cable, please DM me.

Since my stick is still shot, I won't be able to start the room tonight -- it's up to heavy or Omega. I will have a working stick tomorrow, so if enough of us are around then, we can always do one of our rooms that descends into madness as the night goes on.

Room tonight around 9PM EST, for those who didn't hear the announcement last night. I can play again! No mocking me for my unwanted five day hiatus....

Sorry to hear about your Internet, kupo. Hoping to see you tonight! That 6k combo you pulled last night was sick.

Room tonight around 9PM EST, for those who didn't hear the announcement last night. I can play again! No mocking me for my unwanted five day hiatus....

Sorry to hear about your Internet, kupo. Hoping to see you tonight! That 6k combo you pulled last night was sick.

I'll be there tonight too, but just for a little while, I'm getting to a friend's birthday party.