Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whimsikal

Newbies of P4A, unite!

My PS3 says Ultimax opens up 7 pm tomorrow (not sure if it means Central or not). So who's all going on the maiden voyage (read: trolltest everything)? 

My PS3 says Ultimax opens up 7 pm tomorrow (not sure if it means Central or not). So who's all going on the maiden voyage (read: trolltest everything)?

I'll be Yosuke-ing it ASAP!

Well, I tried starting up P4U2 a little while ago, and it wouldn't start up because of something to do with time.  I checked tokyo time and it said 9 PM their time.  Looks like, unfortunately, it meant CST.  

Edit: Also, where'd you see that?

I'll be Yosuke-ing it ASAP!

This is all I have to say to you sir.... https://33.media.tumblr.com/fb35415c7e1aa12858d1dea79fd2ec7d/tumblr_mzp33c6Iqp1s2wsdzo1_500.gif

Well, I tried starting up P4U2 a little while ago, and it wouldn't start up because of something to do with time.  I checked tokyo time and it said 9 PM their time.  Looks like, unfortunately, it meant CST.  

Edit: Also, where'd you see that?

The XMB info option after pressing triangle. But unfortunately, I forgot to reset my clock back to Central from Pacific so Cali gets it at 7...Central gets it at 10. Whatever corresponds to 12 noon in Japan.

7PM tomorrow is JP P4U2? Ab

By that they mean tonight in the US.  Japan is over the date line.

See this is the one reason I liked being in Palo Alto - you get to play that ALL NIGHT while us East Coast peeps have to go to work in the morning. Forget school, whateva I do what I want!

But yeah, it should be out 12 pm noon in Japan so 4 hours to go it seems. *Begins Bad Girls Club marathon to kill time*

I won't get it until 11PM, since I'm EST. So I've been passing time with SMT IV and I'm going to hit the gym. Anyone is free to start a hype room as we all wait for our magic hour. I'll probably blitz Story Mode first, though -- I want it out of the way before I check out my new air roll, Titano sequences, and then devote myself to Ken tech. :D

Tomorrow night might work for playing casuals? Gives everyone a chance to spend some time in training with new mains/subs before we start facing off and yelling NWTFAYD.

I'm making a empty as hell room right now. Yeah, I guess I'll just use tonight to fix settings and such.

In working on scoring my 100th Yosuke victory in ranked.

Edit: 100th victory Scored! I won against an S+ ranked Mitsuru!

Anyone know how to enable "All-Play" in lobbies?

Dont worry about me, you guys can go p4u2 and have fun for me in my place... I'll just keep practicing microdashing super till I get my hands on shadow mit-chi

I don't think I'll be able to bounce back and forth between the two games. They are so different.

In other news, my stick mod is finished! I dedicate this to Fortune!

IMG_20140828_195120_zps3557a979.jpg

I don't think I'll be able to bounce back and forth between the two games. They are so different.

In other news, my stick mod is finished! I dedicate this to Fortune!

It's just for a month, dude : /

I can't leave P4A. Not when kupo agrees to using THE BOX (and only THE BOX) for a round or gets IK happy. That was just ... too much fun. (Now I need to send off P4A by attempting the IK punish for wake-up BOX > Bufudyne....)

Got the chance to pre-order the American version of Ultimax. I took it. I'll see you guys on there in a month, and then probably disappear for a bit to work on the single-player content.

Also, would anybody mind if I hosted a P4A throwback night once everybody gets Ultimax?