Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N0blesse

Microdashing

So I picked up CP yesterday and decided on Rachel as my main. I've been trying to do some of her bnbs but I'm not familiar with microdashing. After about 2 hours of trying to get it and only succeding once I'm at the end of my patience. I'm trying to do 5BD > 6A > 4B > microdash 5CC. Am I supposed to wait for the end of the 4B animation to input it? Cause when I do the dash comes too slow and the 5C whiffs. If I do it to early the dash doesn't come out at all. I've also tried buffering it between the 4B animation and nothing comes out at the end. Please help ;__;

You'll need to wait until the end of the 4B animation - or very close to it.  BB keeps a buffer of a few frames (see the Advanced Input section HERE) so you can do it a tiny bit early.  But mostly, I'm afraid it's going to take a lot of practice.  Rachel is not easy, execution-wise, IIRC.

So I should try buffering it while the 4B is about to end, is it ok if I mash dash and 5C, or should I just try to time the dash to exactly before the animation ends. Manually doing dash after 4B ends would be wrong? Cause I tried waiting for 4B to end so I can do dash and quickly cancel it into 5C but it still whiffs.

Yeah, you should probably buffer it, but be wary of mashing 5C - you might cause the game to buffer the 5C instead of the dash.