Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vKhalinpopopodhd

[CP] Vita Match Finder/GG Thread

400px-BBCP_Logo.png

NOW THEN, READ THIS BEFORE POSTING:

OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED FOR FINDING MATCHES ONLY, AND DISCUSSING RECENT MATCHES AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS. PLEASE KEEP IT FIGHTING GAME RELATED. FAILURE TO STAY ON TOPIC WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION.

SEVERELY OFF TOPIC BEHAVIOR SUCH AS TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE ANIME OR YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE 5 DAY BAN. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT, THIS ISN'T THE FORUM FOR YOU.

MODERATORS, THESE RULES GO FOR YOU, TOO. IF YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO POST OFF TOPIC SHIT, EXPECT A SUPER/ADMIN TO BE INFORMED. YOUR JOB IS TO KEEP THE FORUMS ON-TOPIC, NOT ACTIVELY DERAIL.

I assume this would apply as well, not like I really know. I just want to get some matches with fellow Dustloop users :D

Unfortunately the PS Vita version doesn't have the 64-people arcade lobbies (which I think are really damn nice) but we still got dem player match rooms wooooo...

Anyways, GGs and all, requesting matches and all, and all.

I just got the Vita version 2 days ago. I'm on after 6 PM EST most days if I don't have too much studying to do.

Oh of course there is a thread for the vita version already :) thanks for the link. PSN: Liminal18 Location: Vietnam players in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and elsewhere in Asia more than welcome. Hong Kong? Usually play the mornings from 6 am - 8:30 am and then in the evening 8-9 pm Saigon time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, GGs to Kyuji1 for the times I've played him. One of the smoothest connections I've had the pleasure to experience.

Don't think I've played many Dustloop players though, but GGs CurseSword. Good Ragna as usual.

Wish I could say GG to iRHokage but that was some of the worst lag I've ever encountered from an American player (Oh, Canadian. maybe that explains it. Have had bad connections with some Canadian players in the past. It's strange. I think Tesnolgic and Ratix08 are a few of the exceptions). No idea what was up with that. Oh well, maybe we can try playing some other time.

Yo are you west coast? That connection only makes sense if you were west coast. I play Ratix08 regularly and we have a great connection. <_<

I end up playing really late so usually I see japanese players >.<

GGs to LostDrive and Ratix08 and other people I don't remember.

I need to play you Zeron :L

Avergae > Terumi 6C spammers

gud enuff, I'm not that great either :L

also cuz I'm west coast so I can only assume we'll have a good connection

Edit: wait I read that wrong derrrr :L

Oh well. As in "I guess it can't be helped." A bit too much dropping from both of us is what I was getting at. I was expecting to eat a 720 at any moment too. Heh. But yeah, GGs.

LostDrive is a decent Izayoi. I always have fun when I play against him. Ratix is another story, I think he hate me... Since BBCSE I can feel a little of hate, lol. Maybe my imagination.

GGs to ppl I played. Playing against Izayoi gives me brain cancer. She's a more annoying Tsubaki and I never thought that was possible.

Eh, I have to play like that especially against Tagers. Was trying to punish those backdashes but I guess I have to work on my timing. Ggs.

Eh, I have to play like that especially against Tagers. Was trying to punish those backdashes but I guess I have to work on my timing. Ggs.

You did punish them. I more or less stopped backdashing all together. Takes a bit of discipline not backdashing when I constantly switch between Tager and Azrael. 

And I played Azrael against LostDrive's Izayoi and he pretty much played exactly like you did. Pretty sure it's not a Tager thing.

Huh, I feel as if we have pretty dfferent playstyles but alright. Different combos, patterns, mix-up, and even the way we approach, or at least I think so. Oh, I also grab/sonic saber less and generally rely more on 5B or other normals in normal mode. Though I respect his playstyle, so whatever works for him but it's something I like to avoid.

I generally stay on my opponent more in both modes, but you were happy to stay away with Tager so I decided to just go with it since I'm still learning how to cancel her specials for better mix-ups and it felt pretty unsafe to approach you.

The crossup is hard to get used to. Keep doing that thing and you'll have me rolling on the ground easy :v:

I might not be so active within a few months :E

GG iRHokage, I can't deal competent Tagers why'd you have to be a Tager player :E