Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vKhalinpopopodhd

[CP] Vita Match Finder/GG Thread

hah yea i think you lag astraled me before, your pretty good at that

No I haven't and no I have no idea why you want my dick so bad lately. 

Also, 5A, 5BB,Astral = lag astral... alright.

No I haven't and no I have no idea why you want my dick so bad lately. 

Also, 5A, 5BB,Astral = lag astral... alright.

what makes you say that? i only replied to you because you replied to me. also > azrael > 5A > 5BB > astral. lol yea totaly not a lag abusive thing to do. 

actually wow, azrael > 5a>astral 5bb>astra; 5c>astral. lol thats just retarded

Geez, because of my pity connection I can only play smooth with few people ;^;

At least I can play with two mid level players, David07 and Alice_Cloudberry.

And now with the school, no more BBCP for me  :vbang:

I'd be cool with a netplay tournament, I've done SSBB online tournaments back a long time ago so really lag in fighting games is totally bearable.

Ggs to everyone I played. Not to come off as a jerk, irHokage, but you come off as very netplay happy/trollish when playing. It doesn't help that you keep choosing a stage that even has framerate problems offline. I generally try to go with it and respect everyone's playstyle but when my inputs/combos aren't even going through I feel I should say so. Didn't have any problems with anyone else so I assume that it was you, not that I would have won anyway (I haven't played Tager seriously since Extend so I fully expected to lose), but it is a bit of a nuisance. Just letting you know so that maybe you're more aware of your poor connection/playing habits, unless they're intentional? I haven't had too much of a problem with it so far but I can see it being a poor experience for others. Well, gg anyway, I always enjoy Tager mirror matches regardless of the outcome. Oh, and gg to the grabby Tager. That was random and entertaining.

I'm netplay happy? What does that even mean? First of all, you've never told me anything about that stage having problems and you just assume I'm supposed to be a mindreader? Secondly, I just use that for training mode so I don't bother changing the stage. Thirdly, I could say the EXACT same thing about my inputs coming out. You know why I don't bitch about it every time? Because I know it must happen to you too so I shut my mouth and take it. If you don't like playing with me for some reason (as you've been implying since the second time we've played when you kept saying "oh well" after every match) then kick me or let me know right now. I have no idea what habits have gotten on your nerves but I'd gladly listen and see what you're talking about. Maybe it'll even help me improve. If you want me to stop astralling, sorry it's not gonna happen but any other suggestions are welcome. I've had a scene for a while and trust me when I say that I play 100 times better when I can IB an arsenal of bad mixups people tend to throw out online. 

I'm netplay happy? What does that even mean? First of all, you've never told me anything about that stage having problems and you just assume I'm supposed to be a mindreader? Secondly, I just use that for training mode so I don't bother changing the stage. Thirdly, I could say the EXACT same thing about my inputs coming out. You know why I don't bitch about it every time? Because I know it must happen to you too so I shut my mouth and take it. If you don't like playing with me for some reason (as you've been implying since the second time we've played when you kept saying "oh well" after every match) then kick me or let me know right now. I have no idea what habits have gotten on your nerves but I'd gladly listen and see what you're talking about. Maybe it'll even help me improve. If you want me to stop astralling, sorry it's not gonna happen but any other suggestions are welcome. I've had a scene for a while and trust me when I say that I play 100 times better when I can IB an arsenal of bad mixups people tend to throw out online. 

as a tager player i can help you improve. stop spinning to win. your lag abusive with him and it makes me sick that you and other tagers online make him look bad. i put effort into playing him seriously i dont rely on busters i play smart and go for combos and buster when its needed like for reversals and countering Distortion drives. stop being salty and learn your character right. also Litchi's stage Downtown is laggy offline and online. git gud

as a tager player i can help you improve. stop spinning to win. your lag abusive with him and it makes me sick that you and other tagers online make him look bad. i put effort into playing him seriously i dont rely on busters i play smart and go for combos and buster when its needed like for reversals and countering Distortion drives. stop being salty and learn your character right. also Litchi's stage Downtown is laggy offline and online. git gud

I don't need advice from trash. Thanks for the advice though even though you don't even know how I play. 

I don't need advice from trash. Thanks for the advice though even though you don't even know how I play. 

Right cuz i clearly lag abuse to win. seriously learn some neutral with tager and stop relying on busters and 720s to win. 

I love how first you assume that I'm an Azrael player, then with the conversation with Safros, you automatically assume I was playing Tager against him. Like he could have made that decision based on multiple matches with different characters and you jump on the Tager mirror thing. Which means you clearly have no idea what you're talking about at all. Sounds like you know how you play your own Tager, eh? must be some unconscious Freudian thing~

I love how first you assume that I'm an Azrael player, then with the conversation with Safros, you automatically assume I was playing Tager against him. Which means you clearly have no idea what you're talking about at all. Sounds like you know how you play your own Tager, eh? must be some unconscious Freudian thing~

But you do play Azrael you dumbfuck you fucking said so posts ago, and safros mentioned "Mirror Match" so uh gee i guess you played Tager. wow dude you like stepping in shit dont you? also GG Ratix nice fights earlier also Kanatos.

I have no problems with Astrals, though I haven't been astraled yet.

I don't really dislike playing anyone. I even said that I had fun regardless of the input things. You're free to join again, I don't mind.

Eh, that last line really means nothing. I can instant block most of Azrael's/Tager's normals/mixups. It doesn't mean much unless we had a lag free environment. Oh, and yes, I'm not sure how you can't feel the framerate dropping. It's pretty noticeable with some stages. Strangely enough the training stage has this problem too.

Well, I'm not going to say anymore or else this thread could turn into crap pretty soon, especially since we'd be here a long time arguing lag/netplay. I think you misconstrued the point of my meaning/message though.

Edit:

Wow, looks like it already did. Meh. Well, I thought I was being as polite as I could be while saying that. Didn't mean to come off as a jerk.

But you do play Azrael you dumbfuck you fucking said so posts ago, and safros mentioned "Mirror Match" so uh gee i guess you played Tager. wow dude you like stepping in shit dont you? also GG Ratix nice fights earlier also Kanatos.

I was talking about astralling, then you mentioned "hah yea i think you lag astraled me before, your pretty good at that" even though that never ever happened. You're batshit crazy dude... you've convinced yourself we've had sets together even though it's never happened. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

Also Safros, the frame drops happen a lot, yeah what's your point? That's Vita for you. God forbid anyone ever tries to use Growler against Rachel's wind super. If you mean online, then again, I ask you how this supposedly benefits only me all the time? You claimed I'm netplay happy then you must have an offline scene that you're comparing me to right? I think I understood your point perfectly well. You were unhappy with the matches because there was a combination of poor connection and me being "netplay happy" (you still haven't defined what this means). I felt awful about the connection with LostDrive too and I said it in this very thread but I never claimed he was being netplay happy and I asked that he not skip the intro next time (i.e making the conditions clear for the other party). That's the route of inquiry you should have taken instead you actually asked me if I was intentionally rigging/lagging up a match. 

I was talking about astralling, then you mentioned "hah yea i think you lag astraled me before, your pretty good at that" even though that never ever happened. You're batshit crazy dude... you've convinced yourself we've had sets together even though it's never happened. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

Also Safros, the frame drops happen a lot, yeah what's your point? That's Vita for you. God forbid anyone ever tries to use Growler against Rachel's wind super. If you mean online, then again, I ask you how this supposedly benefits only me all the time? You claimed I'm netplay happy then you must have an offline scene that you're comparing me to right? I think I understood your point perfectly well. You were unhappy with the matches because there was a combination of poor connection and me being "netplay happy" (you still haven't defined what this means). I felt awful about the connection with LostDrive too and I said it in this very thread but I never claimed he was being netplay happy and I asked that he not skip the intro next time (i.e making the conditions clear for the other party). That's the route of inquiry you should have taken instead you actually asked me if I was intentionally rigging/lagging up a match. 

Look at all this Damage control.  wow your just making shit harder on yourself.  Your iRHokage right and  dude i said "I Think" so im not entirely sure but i know i fought your azrael and you tried pulling it off. "the frame drops happen a lot, yeah what's your point? That's Vita for you."  this, What the actual fuck are you dumb? not all the stages lag like crazy only a few do and the one you love to play on is on the list and i know for sure you pick them on purpose.

Look at all this Damage control.  wow your just making shit harder on yourself. dude i said "I Think" so im not entirely sure but i know i fought your azrael and you tried pulling it off. "the frame drops happen a lot, yeah what's your point? That's Vita for you." this, What the actual fuck are you dumb? not all the stages lag like crazy only a few do and the one you love to play on is on the list and i know for sure you pick them on purpose.

What the fuck did I just read?

So you know you fought his Azrael despite the fact that you're not entirely sure? Yeah. Ok. Makes sense to me. 

What the fuck did I just read?

So you know you fought his Azrael despite the fact that you're not entirely sure? Yeah. Ok. Makes sense to me. 

yea i should have worded that better. I edited my post before you posted.