Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bucklemyshoe

Who is the best I-No player?

Other than KK1, who is the best?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Other than KK1, who is the best?

• Akitan あきたん
    • Attsun あっつん
    • AYM
    • Densetsu no Megane 伝説のメガネ
    • Inoue イノウエ
    • Ten てん
    • U-Zen ウーゼン
    • Yossan よっさん2
    • Other (Please post who)

If it's not Koichi, then your topic is misleading. It should read "Who is the second best I-No player?"

no I didn't see that match actually...Damn, ten was beasting... but i was talking about vs. other characters not vs. other i-no's cause i-no vs i-no is always a mental game when the players are that good...Ten also beat koichi noticeably, but i would not say that he is better than koichi

I get all my teachings from Koichi. I've been training on guilty for the last 8 or 9 months and I started playing with I-NO.It was very frustrating at first because she is such an advanced character to me and the the game is also new.Koichi has the perfect balance .

Ten as of late has easily surpassed koichi as the best I-no. He is more consistant as of late, plays the matchups better, plays safer and smarter without sacrificing momentum, and unlike koichi, doesn't kill himself when he is in control of a match. Koichi is the Alex Valle of guilty gear in he is a crowd pleaser I mean c'mon...half the shit he does and gets away with makes the other player look like a straight up scrub and training dummy. But as of late Ten has been using way more tools and is alot more versitile in his mixup and oki.