Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAc Chaos

BBCP2, Celica and Lambda Hype Thread

As a fan of lambda i´m extremelly happy to hear she´s getting in the game, completely unexpected to be honest :D , but i guess her moveset will be completely different because all her moves are part of Nu-13 now.

as for Celica....yuck, i don´t like her and her mary sue ass one bit , i hope she´s crap and low tier.

I'll play Celeca for Minerva's sake. If a character's personality was what I judged my character selections on, I'd have never played Relius (who I love now.)

I'll play Celeca for Minerva's sake. If a character's personality was what I judged my character selections on, I'd have never played Relius (who I love now.)

i like relius for his personality :v:

I agree. I like the arrogant, conniving old puppet master thing he's got going on. He's looking to dominate everyone...for science.

i like relius for his personality :v:

The only character I've seen wear a mask and cape without looking stupid

i like relius for his personality  :v:

Of course I came to realize in due time, that I liked him best.

The only character I've seen wear a mask and cape without looking stupid

For this and many many other reasons.

What I sayin' is that maybe I'll get a second opinion on Celica after playing her. I dunno. She's got a cape too tho. Just needs a mask really.

Wow, we're getting Lambda back. That's pretty cool. I always liked her as a character. Her story was so tragic though, so I hope she gets a happy ending this time.

If she ends up being different enough, I'm probably more excited about her than Celica. I think that's a pretty safe bet though. If her drives and specials are different, she'll probably be about as similar to Nu as Mu is.

I wonder if Arcs is keeping Jubei for when sales start to drop or something...  :v:

Those inglorious bastards.

As a guy who R1'd through all of CP's story mode, I can say I only know Celica through still images. Maybe that's why I don't get the hate. Actually the opposite. New characters are always fun.

I also don't see her being a puppet character. I have no reason to back that up. but it's the hype thread, sooooooooo-

Yo does it? I kinda interpreted it her 'fighting' the same way a dude like Pokemon trainer 'fought' in Brawl. Or maaaaaaybe at most like Chang and Choi in KoF. 

It's just when it says that she is meant to be beginner friendly, I don't really think of full blown puppet character.

It's just when it says that she is meant to be beginner friendly, I don't really think of full blown puppet character.

Well, Izayoi was supposed to be beginner friendly too, so I wouldn't put it past Mori...

Well, Izayoi was supposed to be beginner friendly too, so I wouldn't put it past Mori...

Not gonna lie, "beginner friendly puppet character" tripped a few alarms in my head until I read this and remembered.

It's like you guys never played Persona.

As a guy who R1'd through all of CP's story mode, I can say I only know Celica through still images. Maybe that's why I don't get the hate. Actually the opposite. New characters are always fun.

Celica's like Kokonoe, a character you'd think wouldn't get directly involved, at least in fighting.

Maybe she won't even know when she's in a fight herself, she keeps sneezing, blowing her nose and tying her shoelaces while Minerva punches her opponents.

In all seriousness, I guess she could have some magic attacks too.

If mode change for nu is gone I'm going to be so sad. I love her crazy combos that she has.

You know that means they're gonna have to give Nu a whole bunch of crazy new tools to be competitive. Lambda too.

SWD you're lucky it's like your main just asexually reproduced and now you have two characters.

on topic, when are you gonna re-add Lambda to your sig?

Wow, we're getting Lambda back. That's pretty cool. I always liked her as a character. Her story was so tragic ...

Exactly my thoughts ^_^

And her new design could be great judging from the scan :)

Tragic female character with armor, clothes and natural proportions , yay!

Weird. Whys Minerva facing the opposite direction from Hakumen and Celica. And why the hell is Hakumen behind Celica like that

Weird. Whys Minerva facing the opposite direction from Hakumen and Celica. And why the hell is Hakumen behind Celica like that

Weirder still is that it's apparently a reversal super.

That aside, Haku-men just goes where he pleases really.