Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vgundam29

New BBCP player :)

Hello and welcome to Dustloop. If Azreal is your main choice for who you wanna start learning then I would highly suggest checking out the Azreal subforum Im sure there is a wealth of information to be gained from there. With that said there is a wealth of information on any character in their respective subforums. If you`re look for more general things to learn the Wiki has alot of useful information about the Blazblue System and how it work.

Again Welcome to the community and hopefully we will be seeing you around! Good Luck!

Hey! Welcome to BBCP :). Grendy basically covered most if not everything you'd need to know to get started.

It also helps to watch gameplay of the character you're learning and try and pick up on what people do with him.

Also, Don't forget to check out the in-game tutorial as it does provide some tips on each character :).

As with everything it's going to take some time to fully master the character, but it's more than worthwhile. Best of luck!

Hey man, glad to see other newbies showing up. If you want to play a mirror against another Azreal add me on PSN: AumaanRa. Definitely check out the azrael sub-forum, lots of good info.

Hey, I'm also new to the game (only started playing it yesterday)!

I like to play Hazama and Iron Tager, but I'm not that good at the game yet.

just started playing BBCP 2 days ago. looking for some help. tbh don't even know where to start. I have 75% of azreals challenges completed.

You might also want to update your profile/post with where you are located for easier matchmaking online.