Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnrog

[SEPT. 5-7, 2014] WEST COAST WARZONE 4 (ORANGE, CA)

Hi folks!

It's been three years, but I'm back with West Coast Warzone! We're returning to the Double Tree hotel in Orange next to the Outlets (what used to be the Block) for what is sure to be another landmark event in SoCal!

The talk of the town this year at EVO was BlazBlue finals. The emotion Garireo displayed was unreal and the gameplay, even as a player who only has a basic understanding of BB, really got me hyped. I think the FGC in general had its eyes opened to BlazBlue and I hope to have that level of excitement at Warzone!

Official Websitehttp://www.westcoastwarzone.com

Where: Doubletree Orange - 100 The City Drive, Orange, California 92868
Rooms have been blocked out at $103 per night for those of you who would like to stay close to the action. You can call into the hotel and ask for the Warzone group rate or book your room through the link on our website.
When: Sept. 5 through Sept. 7th 2014
Games: We have eight official games this year with capped registration.
Title (cap) - Console

USF4 (256) - XBox360
MVC3 (256) - XBox360
Super Smash Bros. Melee (256) - Wii/GameCube
BlazBlue:CP (128) - Playstation 3

Injustice (128) - Xbox360

Killer Instinct (64) - XBox One
KOF (64) - Xbox360
Tekken Tag 2 (64) - Playstation 3

Venue Opens: Sept 5th @‌ 12pm

Payment Details:
Venue Fee - $35 (Until August 28th)
Venue Fee - $45 (August 29th - September 2nd)
At the door emergency registration: $60 Venue Fee + Game Entry – We keep online registration open almost just a few days before the event (or until a game hits the cap). We will also be accepting emergency registrations during these times.
Thursday (Sept. 4th): 6pm - 11pm
Friday (Sept. 5th): 12pm - 8pm
We will also be accepting all major credit cards at the venue.

Spectator Fee: $10 for all three days

Game Entry:
Ultra Street Fighter 4 - $15
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - $15
Super Smash Bros. Melee - $15
All other games - $10

Stream Provided By:
Level|Up

I still have some big announcements that will come when we launch the new website this week. I'll be happy to answer any questions here on this thread as well at our Facebook page. I'm very excited to bring back West Coast Warzone and I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks!
-John Rog

If i just show up on whichever day BlazBlue is, will I be able to pick up my badge then?

Hi guys,

We will be adding Uniel to the event this year! We are discussing the schedule and will be updating the website to find the right place for SoCal's first Uniel major. Those who have already registered for West Cost Warzone and wish to enter Uniel can email billing@westcoastwarzone.com to process your buy in to the tournament.

Thanks!