Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

BURNING UP! SPECIAL! "Farewell BBCP" April 18th @ 5:30EST!

NERD Have a Dustloop Know so yeah team name Shall be.... AgentPimpSadisits anyone who wants to join My team for the 6v6 conntact me first so i can give the ok and to tell nerd LETS KICK SOME ASS PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                      BBCP main: :HZ: Dads BBCP Main lol: :TG:                                                                                                                                                          P4AU mains: :ballEL:  :ballSHO:                                                                                                                                                                                         GG mains:  :FAU: Subs: :MIL:  :VEN: PSN:ty102743

So then Kubel99 and someonewhodied ya'll wanna be on my team is that what u two are asking? also forget that other post new to dustloop XD

Wait, how is Bio gonna contact people to be on his team? I don't think he has a dustloop.

Can I be on your team ty? :D

Wait, how is Bio gonna contact people to be on his team? I don't think he has a dustloop.

Can I be on your team ty? :D

Sure ya can Sword BUT FIX YOUR INTERNET BEFORE THIS STARTS CUZ I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS ONE LIKE LAST SUNDAY :)

I was asking anyone honestly, though i would like to team with SWD-chan <3

Yeah kubel u can be on the team sword will if he fixes his internet tho also hey mcshadow wanna be a part of my team three more spots are open for anyone?

Looks like Bio is rounding up his team on GameFAQS btw.

can u put a link to it nerd i need to.......... "investigate this team he's putting together hehehehe.........."

GUESS who stopped being lazy and made a DL acc. I DID! now who wants to be on team InsaneSugarCats :D (i'm still working on the name >.>) *Sees Boltofshadow*.........*THROWS A KITTEN that has a note strapped to it inviting shadow to the team* YOUR INVITED TO JOIN! and i wanted sword he would have been "The low tier Hero" :( and for my team when its finalized everyone will get a TITLE! :3

GUESS who stopped being lazy and made a DL acc. I DID! now who wants to be on team InsaneSugarCats :D (i'm still working on the name >.>) *Sees Boltofshadow*.........*THROWS A KITTEN that has a note strapped to it inviting shadow to the team* YOUR INVITED TO JOIN! and i wanted sword he would have been "The low tier Hero" :( and for my team when its finalized everyone will get a TITLE! :3

SO SORRY Bio i already got sword on my team kubel and am waiting on mcshadow to reply to MY team invite HAHAHA!! WUV U BIO

okay then 3 spots still open for my team then and i just noticed bios team is full of ppl that want to kill me  :sweat:.... :vbang:  

okay then 3 spots still open for my team then and i just noticed bios team is full of ppl that want to kill me  :sweat:.... :vbang:  

YAY! Shadow is on Team Cattastrophy (yes this is are team name  it has Cat in it thanks to dreiko for making the name) and 9 members WOOT! But i still don't have a team commentator and now i gotta think of a Title for shadow being a team captain is too hard >.> and shadow check on gamefaq i'm having trouble deciding the team order but i want all team members input and Ty........*Gives him the stare* *then slowly lifts up a sign saying "death to Ty"* :3 WUV YOU TY :D

Put me under your team for maybe (if azure or any of the Jin players join though, then Im on the other team)

Ty put me on your team.