Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

BURNING UP! SPECIAL! "Farewell BBCP" April 18th @ 5:30EST!

Wait

this was today

holy shit sorry, I assumed it was Sunday like always, didn't actually check the date and irl stuff kept me away from the computer until now so I couldn't even look. Sorry again, especially if I caused any delay/trouble with the stream.

Wait

this was today

holy shit sorry, I assumed it was Sunday like always, didn't actually check the date and irl stuff kept me away from the computer until now so I couldn't even look. Sorry again, especially if I caused any delay/trouble with the stream.

It's fine, mcshadow was the one who informed me of the mixup so he was right, my apologies on that though, I know the sudden switch was a surprise so I do apologize.

Nerd i recommend pushing the time for bbcp to 8:30 or 5:30 because i wont be back home til 3:00 plus mostly everyone will be at home around that time hopefully >.>

Posting this here just because. I think I lost my hype for CP2. Just found out that I can't stomp on Celica's head at all. I might need to learn Relius.

Wooow just saw the time to this and dont think ill make it lol. Good luck everyone.

Edit: wait this is happening later? Then I might make it in time.

Wooow just saw the time to this and dont think ill make it lol. Good luck everyone.

Edit: wait this happening later? Then I might make it in time.

it's about to start in like 5. we could probably hold off ur matches if u want. also do u play offline cause we live close together.

Nah, im not making it then. I was gonna be home around 8.

I am more of an offline person than online so yeah! Where are you at?

Nah, im not making it then. I was gonna be home around 8.

I am more of an offline person than online so yeah! Where are you at?

im about to take this somewhere else cause this ain't the thread. but im from MA boston.