Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Burning Up Season 3 Ep.2 P4AU PSN Tournament! May 22nd @ 4:30PM EST(Canceled)

Hey guys im making a video to promote nerd and im asking you guys what moments would you like to see in the video if you can give the BU and time it would help

Hey guys im making a video to promote nerd and im asking you guys what moments would you like to see in the video if you can give the BU and time it would help

Ā 

my getting 3 Ik's in a row on this game. lol

Ā 

but in all seriousness probably something hype.

Well I have signup ready but what day are we going for? Tomorrow or Sunday?

Ā 

Just to let you all know:Ā 

Ā 

Start time is at 6:00PM-10:30PM EST

Participant cap is 16

maybe tomorrow since most ppl will have church and cuz its a sunday night some ppl might have to leave in the middle of it also u talkin bout unib or something else?

get 12000 damage and end it with thunder godĀ  :lol:

May switch it to Sunday after all, friends wanna hang out after work. So may record FFA casuals at night when I return.

May switch it to Sunday after all, friends wanna hang out after work. So may record FFA casuals at night when I return.

Ā 

If friends want to hang out after work then I'd just do this next Saturday like originally planned or this Sunday. I don't want you inconveniencing yourself for this.

Hmmmm Sunday work well for you all? Don't worry it's only for one Sunday. And Red I'll host a EU tournament next Saturday along with a NA one though it'll be 2v2

Sunday is fine with me. Token's having a tourney this Sunday as well at 3pm so you'll probably want to run it beforehand or after 7pm to prevent time lapse between both events.

get 12000 damage and end it with thunder godĀ  :lol:

Ā 

were doing on stream Liz mirrors. that way one of use should get an IK and get 12000 damage and then Zio so we hit the volcano.

Ā 

Ā may record FFA casuals at night when I return

Ā 

AKA SKYPE PARTY #BLOWNUP2014

Ā 

nah but in all seriousness SKYPE PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

no but really we should do FT5 cause i will beat the YU.Ā