Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Burning Up Season 3 Ep.2 P4AU PSN Tournament! May 22nd @ 4:30PM EST(Canceled)

I need a partner....

Im a rusty Az, but im working on getting my groove back.

ugh ur not in the right thread i think lol.

also nerd lets just figure this out pre stream i think. probably the best way IMO

Oh don't worry there may be a spot open later during the stream. And plus wondering where the matches are for last week's BU I'll explain all that tomorrow

Nuh, Taylor and Shady are signed up under two of the eight individual slots, so there's only seven actual teams involved right now.

Damn, it's full now that I have a teammate.

RIP Team Shabrys :ballSLB:

Actually from that insight that Rena just said, I fixed it, Go ahead Team Shabrys. ^_^

Actually from that insight that Rena just said, I fixed it, Go ahead Team Shabrys. ^_^

Alright, signed up! It has me on the waiting list though.

Someone tryna join my team before I say fuqit and turn on Crysis 3 for the day? :o

Someone tryna join my team before I say fuqit and turn on Crysis 3 for the day? :o

Did you need a partner? I could pop in and play with you if you wanted.

Did you need a partner? I could pop in and play with you if you wanted.

Damn dude, I missed this by a landslide since I just kinda gave up around like 2:15 lmao. Sorry :v

I'll be around next time tho'!

Damn dude, I missed this by a landslide since I just kinda gave up around like 2:15 lmao. Sorry :v

I'll be around next time tho'!

Hey no worries! I hadn't planned on participating today either way. I figured I would offer my assistance though if someone needed a partner.

Hey no worries! I hadn't planned on participating today either way. I figured I would offer my assistance though if someone needed a partner.

Yeah, thanks. I appreciate it.

And lordy my lols when I realize you're the same Gordeau I played in the tournament and the same one my bro played. Goddamn.

Yeah, thanks. I appreciate it.

And lordy my lols when I realize you're the same Gordeau I played in the tournament and the same one my bro played. Goddamn.

Who's your brother?

any burning up this week or no?

he said he was taking a break. if u want to do something thou people would b down

Burning up is tomorrow, since I have finally got things set up like I want, I'm going to try to stream tomorrow. ^_^