Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

(08/10/14) UNIEL EU 2v2 Netplay Tournament @ 10AM EST

Welp, let's try a new format to get things done in 3hrs or less (6hrs is drawing lol).

Format:
- 2v2 SBO format (A v A, B v B)

- 2 matches per set (might change)

- Double Elmination (Single Elim if there's a lot of teams)

- Character locked

- Training Stage only (Apparently netplay safe)

- GF = 2/3

If interested, please post your PSN along with your partner's and your team name (searching for teammates allowed in this thread.

What I would need:

- 2 commentators who are knowledgeable about the game and can provide decent insight to the stream (1 commentator on backup)

- 1 commentator to host skype call

- 1 player to host the stream lobby that is able to stay for the duration of the tournament

Will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/token

- Training Stage only (Apparently netplay safe)

:toot:

Team name : I wanna be Gordeau when grow up

Player 1: Huitzil_UNIEL (Akatsuki) RU

Player 2: ABCtan (Gordeau) RU

Is it FT3 between players, right?

PSN: byakuyaJP234  

Portugal

I'm looking for some1 at the moment.

If you want i can team up with you because i'm looking for someone too :D

Unfortunally i need to change team name. I hope its not too late :[

@Kimaf 

Sorry i forgot to add u again. Ill do it tommorow good luck man!

Team: Systembolaget-boys

PSN: Wokker (EU - Sweden) - Eltnum

PSN: Caruzon (EU - Sweden) - Chaos

Excuse me, is that possible for teammates to use same character?

Sorry for late response but yeah, that's fine.

Edit: Please report to the stream at 9:45 EST (1 hour and 10 minutes from now) ready to go (www.twitch.tv/token). Also, I need someone to host the lobby so we can get rolling AT 10AM.

Sorry for late response but yeah, that's fine.

Edit: Please report to the stream at 9:45 EST (1 hour and 10 minutes from now) ready to go (www.twitch.tv/token). Also, I need someone to host the lobby so we can get rolling AT 10AM.

Well, I could host. Should be fine if it's only EU people that are gonna play. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3680174210

Thanks for tourney! It was interesting to play 2v2 system. GGs everyone, especially Kimaf, hope to play with you again sometime, tough matchup for me. 

CARRY GORDEAU TO THE TOP IS OVER.

Allright. First - thank you Token very much for the tournament organisation for another region. We respect that much. Its so cool to kill half of sunday for guys you will never see irl.

Second - thank you - comentary guys. Last 2-3 sets you was tired i guess but anyway it was much better (IMHO) then last week i love u <3

Third - thank you the players to support network tournament. GGs to everyone i hope you enjoy the matches.

And forth - thank Russian (not Ukraine) players for cheers ^_^

Congratulations for Kimaf. I really was fucking mad after matches cuz the input problems but you deserve this win anyway. You was best player (IMHO) on last two sunday tournaments just i have some luck last time. I must win in 2nd round in second match but after that u adapt pretty good and its very great stuff for the fighting games.

About the tournament i guess ft1 is enough for team tournament cuz its almost was 6 hours for 8 teams.

I hope russians will support EU tournaments. Im sure join next time ^_^

The tournament was very very fun, I hope there moar tournaments in the future and srry kimaf for the looses but it was still fun and if there's another 2v2 would you want to team up again (but next time I will be better) and GGS! eveyone.