Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tripss3

Where do I begin?

So hey, I'm tripss3, I go by ApolloJustice or AthenaCykes elsewhere. Annnd I'm a reletive noob to BB. I've played a lot of SFIV, and BBCT was cheap on Steam so I got it. No, not a spelling mistake, the only BB game I have is BBCT on Steam. So; I'm somewhat at a loss as to where to get help, because obviously, everyone's moved onto CP. If it helps; I'm maining Noel. But I guess the help I need is basic combos with Noel, pressure and do's and don't's. If you have any ideas; Steam and Skype are in my profile.

I played Noel in CT. I'll tell you right now, that character is retarded.

Confirm into 3C 22C 6C 22C 66C 22C 66C 22C 66C j.C j.236C

That's your "Fuck you, I'm Noel" combo. Doesn't work on Carl 'cause Noel likes shotas. 2C 3C combos on crouching opponents so just use a bunch of normals and then confirm it. Also works from airthrow 2B 6C instead of 3C. Also works from 214A 2B 6C (so it works from throw 214A). That's where it gets really character specific, though. Anything outside of 3C starter is "I hope this works."

Generally gonna go into 6C loops 'cause you're scared you'll drop the Haida loop and get laughed at. Noel loves loops.

6C B+C(whiff) 6C B+C(whiff) 6C B+C(whiff) 6C 5D d.6B d.5C d.6B d.5C d.236D against someone in the air.

The main point is to do enough 6C loops so that they're low enough that drive stuff will hit them. If you can't do that, just cancel into j.BC(1)B dj.BC dj.236C after a 6C.

Now, how do you get them in the air? Everything gets them in the air. :v

6A

6B 3C 22C

Airthrow 2B

Throw 214A 2B

214A 2B

etc

Your main antiair is gonna be 6A, but Noel can anti air with pretty much anything 'cause half her moves are randomly invuln. Main pokes are 5C and j.C. Main shithead moves are 5D (some invuln and CH 5D leads CH 5D d.6C d.214A 2B 6C j.C j.236C), 4D (nothing beats 4D, and crouching or CH 4D leads to 3C which means it leads to everything and CH 4D also leads to d.6C d.214A which is jokes), 2D (nothing beats 2D, and 2D d.6A d.28D 6C 5D d.6B d.5C d.6B d.5C d.236D works), 6D (what is this shit, 6D d.5C d.6B d.28D 6C 5D d.6B d.5C d.6B d.5C d.236D).

Character is so dumb.

The entire character is gimmicks and bullshit. The entire game is gimmicks and bullshit. Who cares? That said, I haven't played the game in 5 years and I don't even have the game anymore so I might be remembering some of those combos wrong.