Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mercer

Having a hard time finding a good fightstick

Hey, I am new here, and for the past year I have been using a Hori wireless Tekken 6 arcade fight stick, and it nice and all, just a lot of input delay, and input ghosting. I am still new to using the fightstick, and I tried finding a new and better one on my own, the thing is, I live in Israel, and I haven't seen a single shop in here that sells them (fight sticks), and the average price for shipping on ebay is 100$, I want to buy a good stick, that I could use without fearing it will lag and that will be comfortable.
And so I come here, to seek your help!
There is this one thing thou, I will be Germany for 10 days, and I can also go buy a stick there, I just don't know where to look there...
I understood that Madcatz and Hori are the leading branches in branded premade fightsticks, so I was looking for these 'till now.
Any kind of help will be much appreciated!
I would also be thankful to any recommendation of other fightsticks

Thank you so much you 2!!
I looked at both of them, unlucky me, The Qanba doesn't ship to Israel, it works with XBOX360 as well, which could be really nice, ho well...
Does the MADCATZ one support pc? like, could I plug it to play on my pc? (If so I think I will be buying it)
Again, thank you very much!!

http://www.amazon.com/this-fightstick-compatible-PC/forum/FxCOTNCT28QGKI/Tx18GGQYRFE5PQY/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_aar_al_a?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00FC1UH82

The stick does look good, but I'd give you one warning, as the guy who recommended it mentioned, it has a square gate. Some people may like that, some not. I personally couldn't live without my octagonal gate, but whatever works for you. Square gates are pretty nice if you main characters that use a lot of charge motions.

Square gate isn't worth "warning" someone about - practically every stick you can buy has a square gate. The only sticks that don't are the ones that people have specifically modified.

If anything, you really WANT to learn on square, so that if you ever have to borrow a stick, it won't feel weird.

Yeah, I know. Square gates just bug the hell out of me, so I've always got ones with octagonal gates/added them later. 

It's not bad for most people, but I'm just stuck in ways already. Even though I've mained characters that use charge motions in almost every fighter I've played, it just feels too restrictive in movement to me.

Right now my stick has a square gate, I would have prefered a octagonal gate, but to be honest, it's not a ground breaking matter for me.
In case I will ever feel it's restricting me, I will buy a octagonal gate and replace that one, assuming it's possible.
Thank you so much, again, you don't know how much you helped me!
Edit: http://www.amazon.com/Sanwa-GT-Y-Octagonal-Restrictor-Joysticks/dp/B004AU0H4U/ref=pd_sim_vg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=03H8NPZQJXWZXPPP2TBZ
This could do the trick, right?

i like the HORI Sakai fighting sticc 

its 130....meh f with the small buttons it has on top

and the ninth button can be use as a select button 

..helps resetting in training mode feel easier

than reaching for the select button on yout sticc, next to start button.