Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nani

I'm brand new to Anime games, anyone on PSN want to play?

Hey, Ive never touched an anime fighting before in my life, but I got BBCP and was wondering if anyone wants to play/help a complete noob? My PSN is Nawnii if you'd like to be friends, I don't have anyone to play with right now. Thanks for reading.

Hey, Ive never touched an anime fighting before in my life, but I got BBCP and was wondering if anyone wants to play/help a complete noob? My PSN is Nawnii if you'd like to be friends, I don't have anyone to play with right now. Thanks for reading.

It'd be best if you posted this in beginner mode, as well as a vague indicator of your location (State, or country, or at least, time zone) so that people know whether they'll have decent connections to you and whatnot.

An alternative would be to seek out opponents in the GG/Match finder thread as well

I'm also new to BB. Like StylisH above said, you could look in the Match Finder, but if you were looking to make specific improvement you'd be best off checking your character's subforum and reading up on them and/or posting videos of your matches for critique. 

The best thing to do as a beginner if you can't find a friend to play with, is to use the arcade lobby and try to grind sets with people. After they beat you up a couple of times, tell them you're new and ask for tips on what you could do better. Be friendly! Some people are jerks, but the majority of people in the arcade lobby are experienced players who are there for the social interaction and long sets. And it's BB, so everyone has 5 subs they would love to try out against you.

The best thing to do as a beginner if you can't find a friend to play with, is to use the arcade lobby and try to grind sets with people. After they beat you up a couple of times, tell them you're new and ask for tips on what you could do better. Be friendly! Some people are jerks, but the majority of people in the arcade lobby are experienced players who are there for the social interaction and long sets. And it's BB, so everyone has 5 subs they would love to try out against you.

True story

im kinda in the same boat lol if you guys wanna throw down just hit me up on PSN

PSN-ESSICXHUNTER