Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Omex

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Mechanics Tutorials

dustloop mod who hasn't posted in half a year who me what

i mean hi! i made a bunch of "introductory tutorials" for p4u2. quotations being there since I dunno what else to call them but they're more for people who're familiar with fighters or have spent a bunch of time on p4u and can upgrade how they use all of the mechanics in the game to their advantage! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions; don't feel bad if you still have questions on anything the videos bring up, asking for more clarification just means you actually care about what you're learning, and I appreciate that a lot!

I saw the videos, very informative and straight to the point (and humorous lol) there were so many things that I didn't know about even after playing Arena for a long time, like fuzzy guards, really great tutorials, even expert players should check them out

Great stuff Omex, I love the finer points hidden in the small text, haha.

really useful stuff, one note to add is that if somebody gets "alerted" to what you're planning because of the s-hold bar, you can cancel the s-hold completely by pressing a button - e.g for akihiko this means if they try to jump over level 1 s-hold rush to punish, you can get some easy 2B AA's.